PDA

View Full Version : litle problem with dual holster...

sumol701
01-16-2013, 05:07 PM
hi, i played the game from start to finish and i felt it was worth the price, altough some characters needed some work, and i honestly couldnt care less about the setting.

but one thing bugged me alot... if you have pitcairns pistol unlocked. and twin holster crafted, your second pistol always seem to be replaced by a pitcairn pistol each time you enter a new area of the map (frontier/boston/NY) or fast travel to anywhere... i dont know if it is something im doing wrong or a bug, but i tought id let it out there so that maybe it gets fixed, if need be, for later players... i really dont play single player anymore

SixKeys
01-16-2013, 05:16 PM
This is a known glitch. It's supposed to be fixed in the latest patch, so if you haven't downloaded it yet, log into Uplay and it should download itself.

sumol701
01-18-2013, 08:09 PM
i have downloaded the latest patch. im always up to date because of MP, i jumped into SP to test this (and retrive some of them elusive pivots) but i still have this issue, maybe it is because it got into the save files or something, and is causing the issue not to be solved. im too lazy to start a new game and go all the way to dual holsters and pitcairns pistol in order to check tough :P

GalakFyarr
01-20-2013, 12:08 AM
I have the latest patch, problem wasn't fixed for me.

Black_Widow9
01-20-2013, 12:35 AM
i have downloaded the latest patch. im always up to date because of MP, i jumped into SP to test this (and retrive some of them elusive pivots) but i still have this issue, maybe it is because it got into the save files or something, and is causing the issue not to be solved. im too lazy to start a new game and go all the way to dual holsters and pitcairns pistol in order to check tough :P

I have the latest patch, problem wasn't fixed for me.
Have you both tried it wearing different outfits?

GalakFyarr
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
When I wanted to check whether it was fixed, I was wearing the Alta´r outfit, and just fast travelled a few times. I'll try with another outfit... not sure why that would work though

Vlahdone
01-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Yes, the problem is actually only fixed with the default outfit. It seems to be bugging out with all the others still.

GalakFyarr
01-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Yes, the problem is actually only fixed with the default outfit. It seems to be bugging out with all the others still.

Well whaddaya know, it's actually been fixed. As soon as I put on the default Assassin's outfit (even with another colour) my 2nd gun immediately changed to the gun I had selected...

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Guys - please make sure you are reporting the issue to support.

www.support.ubi.com

They can in turn make sure the team are aware of the issue.