PDA

View Full Version : The battle hardened pack

netyjoon12
01-16-2013, 07:55 AM
I was buying digital deluxe edition in the gamersgate

they say season pass will be include in the digital deluxe edition

but i cannot download THE BATTLE HARDENED PACK!!!!!!!!!!!

what should i do?

I`M not steam uesrs...

is anybody download it? who is not a steam user??

alipessimist
01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
I have season pass key I redeem it ! but I don't have new DLC ? why ??

alipessimist
01-16-2013, 08:23 AM

what should i do?

I`M not steam uesrs...

exactly my friend ! I have same problem :-(

netyjoon12
01-16-2013, 08:36 AM
are you buying digital deluxe in gamersgate??

alipessimist
01-16-2013, 08:43 AM
from PlayStore in Turkey.But we have same problem ?? I don't understand :confused::mad:

netyjoon12
01-16-2013, 08:48 AM
I think we have quite a same problem!!

and you are having one serial key right?

alipessimist
01-16-2013, 08:55 AM
I have two serials ;

1 deluxe ed. serial
2 season pass key

and I'm not steam user

o_sania
01-16-2013, 08:57 AM

what should i do?

I`M not steam uesrs...

Same i bought digital delux+season pass - CANT DOWNLOAD ANY DLC!!!!

netyjoon12
01-16-2013, 09:14 AM
actually I have one serial key there is no any second key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PustiuXP
01-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi i have the deluxe edition downloaded from ubishop,with the season pass i done all the steps in the instructions to activate the benedict arnold bonus missions(instaling the game. after launch the benedict arnold dlc instaler,in the game i input my key for the exclusive conent receiving all the messages confirming that the dlc is activated and the season pass,no problem playing the extra content)yesterday 15.1.2013 the game patched no problem,but when i entered the multyplayer i cant find the new maps and caracters,a response please.

VTurco
01-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Same here,
got the second key.. but only with download.txt that i am even not allowed to download.. and no install file..
I had the same problem with the first DLC!

One month passed and Ubisoft still has the same problems.... Ubisoft, thank you for your appreciation...

Him696
01-16-2013, 12:10 PM
I haven't even received any key yet....

YazX_
01-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I haven't even received any key yet....

use one of the cheats you have to get it same as you got prestige 99, FU.

missAmunet
01-16-2013, 02:48 PM
I bought it through Ubishop the deluxe version (includes season pass) and I'm still waiting... :mad::nonchalance::(:confused:

Vogar14
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
digital deluxe edition + season pass and nothing here !

INTO.the.DUSK
01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
I had same problem. so I contact UBI support. and they gave me promo code to buy season pass. so.. I think problem solved at least now. but still it feels bad and confusing. why is this happening?

Grifid71-HUN
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM
We have paid us all, you no longer need us.

missAmunet
01-16-2013, 04:32 PM
I had same problem. so I contact UBI support. and they gave me promo code to buy season pass. so.. I think problem solved at least now. but still it feels bad and confusing. why is this happening?

well you're lucky! i contact UBI support today and yesterday and NOTHING!
"why is this happening? " becouse UBI s u c k s _ a s s

INTO.the.DUSK
01-16-2013, 04:40 PM
well you're lucky! i contact UBI support today and yesterday and NOTHING!
"why is this happening? " becouse UBI s u c k s _ a s s

sorry to hear that.. I contact support through uplay shop's contact page. maybe that is difference between you and me.
and.. UBI.. (sigh). yeah you're right.

missAmunet
01-16-2013, 04:55 PM
sorry to hear that.. I contact support through uplay shop's contact page. maybe that is difference between you and me.
and.. UBI.. (sigh). yeah you're right.

same here =\

rocortor
01-16-2013, 10:18 PM
i have the same problem i think we need a digital download to install and if you have the season pass gives all characters and maps ,but i send the ticket and nothing.
with the Benedict Arnold's mission i had the same problem

Sandcracka
01-16-2013, 10:43 PM
i have the same problem i think we need a digital download to install and if you have the season pass gives all characters and maps ,but i send the ticket and nothing.
with the Benedict Arnold's mission i had the same problem

Same here, I purchased the season pass. Actually, I own the Deluxe Edition. Now I'm not getting the dlc that I paid for. I sent a support ticket to Ubi and still no dlc or even a response for that matter. This is bogus.....FAQ Ubi!

shadyxau
01-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Same here, I purchased the season pass. Actually, I own the Deluxe Edition. Now I'm not getting the dlc that I paid for. I sent a support ticket to Ubi and still no dlc or even a response for that matter. This is bogus.....FAQ Ubi!

Same problem here. Redeemed season pass. NO DLC provided by ubisoft (even though quite regularly my game tells me i have a season pass when i open it, but then says i do not have the dlc installed).

Sent email to support and they responded with a link on how to redeem my season pass *facepalm*.

I try to access the content via the "Extras" menu and it sends me to a ubishop page to purchase the content.....NO UBISOFT NO!!

To add insult to injury, ubisoft think it is ok to send me constant email reminders about all of the DLC i am NOT recieving!!!!

Where the hell is the content I paid for Ubisoft?

I also experience a massive framerate drop in frontier/boston (much like 1000's of others) rendering the game near unplayable....

I will NEVER buy another ubisoft product on PC again after this!

Sandcracka
01-17-2013, 05:00 AM

+1

Sandcracka
01-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Ubi cries on and on about piracy on the pc, then they turn around sh*t all over the people who actually buy their products! Crap company. Hope they go out of business soon.

Nikolaus5
01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Same problem here. Redeemed season pass. NO DLC provided by ubisoft (even though quite regularly my game tells me i have a season pass when i open it, but then says i do not have the dlc installed).

Sent email to support and they responded with a link on how to redeem my season pass *facepalm*.

I try to access the content via the "Extras" menu and it sends me to a ubishop page to purchase the content.....NO UBISOFT NO!!

To add insult to injury, ubisoft think it is ok to send me constant email reminders about all of the DLC i am NOT recieving!!!!

Where the hell is the content I paid for Ubisoft?

I also experience a massive framerate drop in frontier/boston (much like 1000's of others) rendering the game near unplayable....

Agree with everything that is said in here, and if this continues like this unfortunately even this last line will be true...

YayaTourette
01-17-2013, 09:19 AM
+1

missAmunet
01-17-2013, 01:18 PM
anything new?

Anykeyer
01-17-2013, 01:48 PM
*facepalm*
watch vid

missAmunet
01-17-2013, 01:55 PM
*facepalm*
watch vid

not working for me.
"*facepalm*", how about NO.

vginside
01-17-2013, 04:17 PM
@tenchikat
Do you have season pass activated? it worked for most...

Regards!

missAmunet
01-17-2013, 04:30 PM
@tenchikat
Do you have season pass activated? it worked for most...

Regards!

yeah i do, maybe i'm doing something wrong.... =\\

vginside
01-17-2013, 05:17 PM
yeah i do, maybe i'm doing something wrong.... =\\
try reinstalling the whole game with the patch it should work...

Regards!

Vogar14
01-17-2013, 07:54 PM
ty for the files guys, work nice

steryman_007
01-17-2013, 11:41 PM
ty for the files guys, work nice

Where can I get it? Can you PM me the link please?

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Just a reminder..

The posting of links to download the DLC on these forums is considered piracy.

Posting links to external sites, which give details on how to do this, is also considered promoting piracy - and as such - users doing so run the risk of suspension.

This is not negotiable.

legitimate users, who have purchased the right to use the DLC, either singly or via the season pass, should contact support if they are still waiting on download links or product codes.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

YayaTourette
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
legitimate users, who have purchased the right to use the DLC, either singly or via the season pass, should contact support if they are still waiting on download links or product codes.

Yeah sure, and wait another month...

Anykeyer
01-18-2013, 03:39 PM
This is not negotiable.

Lame
Forum rules arent even clear on that matter. They mention illegal downloads but its not illegal to download content you either cant use anyway (because it requres online activation) or have every right to use.
I know you trying to be play safe, cause they can accuse you of allowing pirates to roam on forums. But at least pass our feedback to appopriate people.

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Lame
Forum rules arent even clear on that matter. They mention illegal downloads but its not illegal to download content you either cant use anyway (because it requres online activation) or have every right to use.
I know you trying to be play safe, cause they can accuse you of allowing pirates to roam on forums. But at least pass our feedback to appopriate people.

Only files hosted on the official ubisoft servers - for the people it's intended for [ as in the user who was sent the download link] - are to be used.

Yes you own the right to use the content, however only with the unique download file URL you are sent.

Forum staff have clarified that fact for you and others in direct posts and warnings - you should not try to make wiggle room and get around that.

Sharing downloads to others or posting the files on torrents - piracy - end of. People posting links to them - will be classed the same as people posting the full game.

I suggest you take my warning to heart, since you have had posts removed for posting the files - and I'm sure you would not want a ban for continued posting?

The teams that need to know - know - so it's a matter of waiting, they are aware of the frustration of waiting, however they are working on the problem.

Nikolaus5
01-18-2013, 05:03 PM

I have contacted support twice already and nothing. I am waiting for days now, how much more should I wait? Until next Assassins Creed comes out or what? I really can't believe that something like this can happen, I can't get stuff that I paid with my hard earned money. I am sorry Ubisoft but you were my favourite company with best games but now I don't feel like that anymore. And as you can see I am not the only one...

Grifid71-HUN
01-18-2013, 05:19 PM
"Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post

www.support.ubi.com"

You joking or lie!

I'm and many-many people waiting since 17.12.2012 or earlier.

You do not you think that I'm going to celebrate because she began to work out?

Vogar14
01-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Just a reminder..

The posting of links to download the DLC on these forums is considered piracy.

Posting links to external sites, which give details on how to do this, is also considered promoting piracy - and as such - users doing so run the risk of suspension.

This is not negotiable.

isn't piracy, the pirate player CAN'T play multiplayer anyway, but well .... i contact support 2 times, still waiting for an answer

Anykeyer
01-18-2013, 09:31 PM
I suggest you take my warning to heart, since you have had posts removed for posting the files - and I'm sure you would not want a ban for continued posting?Dont threat me, I dont remember posting any links at all. And I wont untill I see a clear permission to do so, thats why I wasted my time trying to convince you. In just 1 post lately I suggested using google, but I removed this post myself. You reacted to that post later so I can assume that any user-removed posts are visible to you.

NixPro
01-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Removing posts is very productive!

May you wanna tell us instead how to install the **** DLC's for god sake!

The Ps3 or Xbox User can play why can't the Pc Gamer?

Sandcracka
01-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Still no dlc here... When I click on Additional Content it redirects me to a website page which then redirects me to Ubisoft store. Neither of which shows me my dlc! This game is broken in more ways than one!

Kuiske
01-19-2013, 06:04 PM
I bought the deluxe edition and I used the game's key to get the Hidden Secrets. I got a separate download link for Benedict Arnold. Now when I try to type the code to get the battle hardened pack it says the code has already been used. When I try to click Additional Content it opens a website..

shadyxau
01-20-2013, 12:41 AM
well the latest email in this saga from ubi support I have been told that the store I purchased the game from is not a legitimate seller and ubisoft does not provide licenses for Europe.....

Trust me when I say this was a cereal spit moment!!!!

Looks like I am going to have to fight them legally to get the content I already paid for.

Disgusting service, disgusting support, I certainly wont be buying any more ubisoft products and i'll be ensuring that I report this to every major gaming website so that others are not scammed!!!

Sandcracka
01-20-2013, 06:49 AM
I bought the deluxe edition and I used the game's key to get the Hidden Secrets. I got a separate download link for Benedict Arnold. Now when I try to type the code to get the battle hardened pack it says the code has already been used. When I try to click Additional Content it opens a website..

Still in the same boat my friend. I bought the Deluxe Edition as well which comes with the season pass. Still don't have the Battle Hardened pack. Still don't have any replies from my support ticket. This is an outrage!

Sandcracka
01-20-2013, 06:54 AM
well the latest email in this saga from ubi support I have been told that the store I purchased the game from is not a legitimate seller and ubisoft does not provide licenses for Europe.....

Trust me when I say this was a cereal spit moment!!!!

Looks like I am going to have to fight them legally to get the content I already paid for.

Disgusting service, disgusting support, I certainly wont be buying any more ubisoft products and i'll be ensuring that I report this to every major gaming website so that others are not scammed!!!

Could be a class action lawsuit coming if they don't fix the issue within 30 days. I already sent another email to Ubi letting them know that I'll be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau if they don't give me what I paid for soon! Not giving someone what they paid for is false advertisement and a scam! This company is nothing but rip-off artists! The low fps doesn't even bother me as much as this! Trust and believe I will never buy another Ubisoft game again, and I'll make sure that 6 of my friends tell 6 of their friends not to as well!

Sandcracka
01-20-2013, 09:25 AM
Proof that I purchased the Deluxe Edition:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for ordering from UBIShop on December 20, 2012. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Ubisoft Store on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

Note: If you order is a PC Download Pre Order, you will receive an additional email on the product's release date which will give you directions for finding your serial key and download link for your Pre Ordered product.

If you have any questions about the shipment of your product or Ubisoft's return policy, please click here to visit Ubishop's Help Page.

To look up your order, please visit: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/help

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
UBIShop Customer Service

Your Order and Billing Information:
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
Order Date: December 20, 2012

Product Name: Assassin’s CreedŽ III Deluxe Edition
Platform: PC
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $55.99
Serial Number: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Download - AC3_Soundtrack.zip
Download - AC3_BenediktArnoldDLC_install_guide_EN.pdf
Download - AC3_Benedict_Arnold_DLC.exe
Download - AC3_GW_notebook-Dig_HD.pdf
Download - AC3_SeasonPass_install_guide_EN.pdf
Download - Assassins_Creed_III_DownloadManager_en.exe

Robert1652
01-20-2013, 01:41 PM
DUDES,DUDES!I looked up my search history to find the evidence that i bought it and i found this page https://shop.ubi.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=ubiemea&Locale=en_IE&ThemeID=8605700&Env=BASE

Baiscly you only have to log in or something and ubisfot will find your order and give you the download link,it worked for me!

EDIT:I don't know will this work for people who bought the Deluxe version or the season pass,I only bought the DLC and it worked.

shadyxau
01-20-2013, 04:01 PM
DUDES,DUDES!I looked up my search history to find the evidence that i bought it and i found this page https://shop.ubi.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=ubiemea&Locale=en_IE&ThemeID=8605700&Env=BASE

Baiscly you only have to log in or something and ubisfot will find your order and give you the download link,it worked for me!

EDIT:I don't know will this work for people who bought the Deluxe version or the season pass,I only bought the DLC and it worked.

Does nothing for me. Takes me to ubishop where i have the option to purchase the product I should already own :P

I have also made a complaint to the ACCC (my countries equivalent to BBB) and notified all major gaming websites of this scam.

noctowl
01-21-2013, 03:47 AM
guys I need help,when I try to buy the season pass it says that it is a boxed shipment,does this mean that the code for activating it will not be sent by email?

Sandcracka
01-21-2013, 06:39 AM
guys I need help,when I try to buy the season pass it says that it is a boxed shipment,does this mean that the code for activating it will not be sent by email?

DO NOT BUY IT! They will take your money and then they won't give you any dlc content! That's what they are doing to the rest of us! If you buy it you will be in the same boat as us. We bought it and they didn't give us anything!

Eyesfall
01-21-2013, 02:38 PM
People should really read forums before buying things like these (including my self), but its somehow always the other way.. I bought it on Sunday, then the same story as you guys. I wrote a ticket to Ubi, but it doesn't seem like anyone is planning to replay to me. This is such a ''nice'' way to waste money, everyone should try it ..

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
People should really read forums before buying things like these (including my self), but its somehow always the other way.. I bought it on Sunday, then the same story as you guys. I wrote a ticket to Ubi, but it doesn't seem like anyone is planning to replay to me. This is such a ''nice'' way to waste money, everyone should try it ..
Hi There,

Support do not work at the weekends, so they will aim to answer within 48 hours.

They may have a backlog, due to the weekend, so I can only suggest waiting a little longer - and then updating your current support ticket online.

shadyxau
01-21-2013, 02:51 PM

Sorry to say VinceDean, but it doesn't really matter about when they reply as they will refuse to help. I have received another response today from ubisoft support where it appears as though the rep:
A) Has not read the entire ticket (despite the same rep working on the same ticket the entire time) and is telling me that they can not send out another code or key (I never asked for another code/key, I asked for the DLC files as the game confirms my key has been redeemed)
B)Tells me to contact the reseller to receive my game (again, wtf?!? I didnt ask for the game, I have it installed and it runs, albeit poorly in boston, I JUST WANT MY DLC~!)

It is very hard not to lose my patience when I receive such poor responses....

Sandcracka
01-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi There,

Support do not work at the weekends, so they will aim to answer within 48 hours.

They may have a backlog, due to the weekend, so I can only suggest waiting a little longer - and then updating your current support ticket online.

Hi there, I submitted my ticket on the 16th. 5 days ago, and still have not gotten a response from Ubi.

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi there, I submitted my ticket on the 16th. 5 days ago, and still have not gotten a response from Ubi.
Have you updated them ?

If you don't hear back - you should first try updating the ticket.

Phone numbers are also available for most support teams - if you wish to take the direct route - however call charges may apply.

Sandcracka
01-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Have you updated them ?

If you don't hear back - you should first try updating the ticket.

Phone numbers are also available for most support teams - if you wish to take the direct route - however call charges may apply.

What update? The problem is the same, hence nothing to update. But yes, I replied to the auto confirmation email on Friday letting them know I still have not received the dlc. I may go the phone route, what's the number?

shadyxau
01-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Hello all,

I am sorry for the delay but we are working very hard on helping you all get your DLC. If you would please give me some time, I will get back to you with some more information.

Thanks!

Yay Acknowledgement!!!! Thanks Hawk1ns24.

FYI, my ticket is 130116-000830 if you need any info. Feel free to contact me via PM if there is anything you need to discuss.

UbiHawk1ns
01-22-2013, 11:39 PM
There are not any currently known issues, but I am definitely investigating this. Will get back to you all with more info when I can get it.

SixKeys
01-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Thanks for acknowledging the problem. Can you also keep us updated on the Loyalty and Champion Packs for multiplayer?

Sandcracka
01-23-2013, 11:15 AM
There are not any currently known issues, but I am definitely investigating this. Will get back to you all with more info when I can get it.

Finally a response. Do you need our ticket numbers? Are you aware that the Additional Content link in game redirects us to a web page? The Erudito store i think. This only happens on pc AFAIK, I've seen screens of the ps3 version that actually show which 'Additional Content' is insalled. Not so on the pc version.

YayaTourette
01-23-2013, 11:34 AM

This is a joke, isn't it?
There was a ticket open for DLC1 out of a digital deluxe edition pre-order season pass, that has been "solved" with a DLC1 promo-code after over a month. Right after release of DLC2 I opened another ticket for DLC2, too... I would have expected an email with the details (unlock code + download link) right away aftre release like UBI does with the GRFS season pass.

As I'm not the only one involved this is a process problem, and should've been a known issue for long! I can provide you with the ticket numbers if desired... One contains a serious rant for being ignored for over a month (I regret), while the other one is open since DLC2 release again...

Regards,

Frank

Edit: another thing from reading in the forums, both english and german, is, that a lot of people, though being served with keys and links correctly, were unable to download within the 5 times limit as Digital Rivers servers cancelled the transmission regularly... That's why people circulate the files in the forum, sorry.

Bakin360
01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Why the change of mind? Aren't Ubisoft employees allowed to admit any problems regarding the DLC distribution?

deleted post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1ns24
Hello all,

I am sorry for the delay but we are working very hard on helping you all get your DLC. If you would please give me some time, I will get back to you with some more information.

Thanks!

new post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1ns24

UbiHawk1ns
01-23-2013, 04:33 PM
On my initial post, I meant the latter. I had not heard anything, I simply meant that we want you to have your DLC. I deleted the post to prevent any confusion. I am still looking into this for you all, no worries. Please give me some time and I will have information for you soon. Thank you so much for your patience.

Bakin360
01-23-2013, 04:38 PM
On my initial post, I meant the latter. I had not heard anything, I simply meant that we want you to have your DLC. I deleted the post to prevent any confusion. I am still looking into this for you all, no worries. Please give me some time and I will have information for you soon. Thank you so much for your patience.

Ok, I understand. Thanks for the explanation and the support.

Eyesfall
01-23-2013, 09:16 PM
This is the response I receive:

Hello

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 3.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

The DLC content is integrated into the game, the extra missions will be found during the course of the game.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
Ubisoft Technical Support.

How does this help me when my problem is that I don't have Battle Hardened content which is suppose to be part of Season Pass DLC.
Why do we get such a poor responses from Ubisoft technical support people. Its like they don't even read the question.
Sorry to complain here, but sometimes the frustration takes the upper hand..
And now I will have to wait another 48h for better answer, which probably wont be better then this one either. So whats the point of all this

UbiHawk1ns
01-24-2013, 12:40 AM
As far as our support department is concerned, I can honestly say that our team does all that we can to provide the best support for you guys. We are gamers too, and we understand the frustrations you guys have experienced. There may have been a simple misunderstanding as far as that specific ticket is concerned.

There is in-fact an issue with the distribution of the Battle Hardened pack, which we are actively working on resolving. Once more info becomes available to me, I will update you all when it has been fixed and let you know how you will go about obtaining it. If you have any information pertaining to the information you used when placing your Ubishop order (order number, email address, first/last name, phone number), please update the ticket with this information, which will speed up the process as far as finding your order is concerned.

shadyxau
01-24-2013, 12:51 AM

How does this help me when my problem is that I don't have Battle Hardened content which is suppose to be part of Season Pass DLC.
Why do we get such a poor responses from Ubisoft technical support people. Its like they don't even read the question.
And now I will have to wait another 48h for better answer, which probably wont be better then this one either. So whats the point of all this

+1.

I have received similar responses. It is as though the support rep believes that I am a thief when a simple check of my uPlay account can confirm that I am a (frustrated) season pass holder.

shadyxau
01-24-2013, 12:52 AM
As far as our support department is concerned, I can honestly say that our team does all that we can to provide the best support for you guys. We are gamers too, and we understand the frustrations you guys have experienced. There may have been a simple misunderstanding as far as that specific ticket is concerned.

There is in-fact an issue with the distribution of the Battle Hardened pack, which we are actively working on resolving. Once more info becomes available to me, I will update you all when it has been fixed and let you know how you will go about obtaining it. If you have any information pertaining to the information you used when placing your Ubishop order (order number, email address, first/last name, phone number), please update the ticket with this information, which will speed up the process as far as finding your order is concerned.

What about the Hidden Secrets DLC? I still dont have that yet either...

Sandcracka
01-24-2013, 08:47 AM
What about the Hidden Secrets DLC? I still dont have that yet either...

+1

Sandcracka
01-24-2013, 08:51 AM

Consider yourself lucky, you got a response. I submitted my ticket on 1/16, updated it 2 nights ago, and still have not heard from Ubi support. Aside from the auto reply that you get immediately after submitting the ticket.

Bakin360
01-24-2013, 09:24 PM
After weeks of waiting, I've received an email from Ubisoft support regarding the missing DLC....

To make a long story short, I have to contact my retailer. The retailer is obligated to provide the product as advertised. If the product is incomplete it's the retailer's responsibility to deliver the missing components.

What's the whole hitech Uplay cloud good for, when Ubisoft is not able to provide an automated DLC distribution? Imho, after activating the Season Pass, it cannot be a small retailer's duty to deliver the content. But ok....

I bought a Season Pass and got nothing in return. :-(

Lesson learned... Farewell Ubisoft.

shadyxau
01-24-2013, 11:11 PM
The retailer is obligated to provide the product as advertised. If the product is incomplete it's the retailer's responsibility to deliver the missing components.

The retailer is not obligated to provide the digital content that is redeemed in game. This is ubisoft's obligation. For example, the product is sold with the intention that the content is to be released in the future and provided to the consumer. The retailer cannot provide this service as this is the service agreed upon between the user and Ubisoft in the EULA.

Ubisoft support have given me the same runaround and same response and it is unacceptable. They are essentially trying to shift blame to the retailer whom could not possibly provide this service as they do not distribute the digital content. In other words, this whole AC3 Digital Deluxe Edition Season Pass is (and seems clearly always intended to be) a total scam!

It appears as though Ubisoft never had any intention to provide the product as described, and instead made up the digital deluxe edition merely to make pure profit from content that they would never supply.

Let this be a warning for anyone else considering buying a Ubisoft "Deluxe Edition including Season Pass".

Sandcracka
01-25-2013, 01:21 AM
What's the whole hitech Uplay cloud good for, when Ubisoft is not able to provide an automated DLC distribution? Imho, after activating the Season Pass, it cannot be a small retailer's duty to deliver the content.

^This.

I brought up this same point a few weeks ago.

First, Ubisoft makes us use this atrocity called Uplay. Fine. I'd much rather play all of my games from 1 client, as about 90% of my games are on Steam, but whatever. I mean, EA makes us have to buy their games on Origin, then Ubisoft decided to jump on the bandwagon...

Next, what the heck is Ubi's problem with automating the release of DLC's??? I love my Steam. It keeps all of my games up to date, automatically downloads my pre-purchased games and DLC on time, automatically downloads my season pass DLC on time, cracks open a beer for me, and tucks me into bed at night! Seriously Ubisoft, I know you're trying to be different, and different can be good some times. I kind of like the idea of Uplay points even though the rewards aren't that special, I mean SOME of them are. But let's not try and reinvent the wheel here. You could learn a thing or two by how Steam operates, heck even Origin automates their digital distribution. It's not like digital downloading is a new concept. Steam has been doing it for years.

Finally, Ubisoft support is a joke! I contacted support about FC3 because with xfire my game would always crash at the end of a multiplayer match. Sure they responded to me and said that xfire isn't supported yet, but then gave me a list of fixes that didn't even pertain to the issue in the slightest! What gives? Telling me that xfire isn't supported yet is good enough. Don't give me a bunch of canned responses that have absolutely nothing to do with the problem. It's like going into an ice cream shop, ordering chocolate ice cream, and they give you vanilla. Then you complain about it, they tell you they'll exchange it and they give you strawberry. They don't listen! I contacted Ubi support about my AC3 DLC missing about 8 days ago. I still haven't gotten a response.

And seriously, it's 2013. What's with the lack of xfire and sli support? There are more and more people running multi gpu setups these days. Heck, even some of the most expensive cards out there are multi gpu integrated. They make their games on console first, then port them over to pc. I understand why for a couple of reasons. First, most people are playing games on consoles. Also, it's easier (and cheaper) for them to develop the game to play on inferior hardware, then port it over to the pc. If you can make the game run on 7-8 year old hardware, then what about those who have the latest and greatest? Some of the most dedicated pc gamers and enthusiasts are running top-of-the-line rigs. With 2, 3, and 4 gpu setups! Technology is moving fast, but gaming companies seem to be taking steps backwards.

We are the ones who keep these game companies going. We are essentially the ones who pay their bills. Pay attention to the community! Ubisoft goes on and on about pc piracy. First let me tell you, I've checked some of those torrent sites, people are pirating plenty of xbox and ps3 games as well, and playing them on their hacked consoles. I'm sure less people would be pirating their games if we were given more polished games and better support! Last I checked, Steam has nearly 6 Million players online during peak hours. As far as I see it, that's a lot of paying pc customers. Don't tell us that pc gamers aren't willing to pay for their games. However we can choose to not pay for games from companies that continue to give us lousy support, horrible fps even on high end rigs, or just overall crappy console ports!

I've already stated that I won't be buying another Ubisoft game as they have left a bad taste in my mouth. Uplay is getting uninstalled as soon as I get bored with FC3. I'd rather give my money to game companies who deserve it.

Sandcracka
01-25-2013, 01:34 AM
The retailer is not obligated to provide the digital content that is redeemed in game. This is ubisoft's obligation. For example, the product is sold with the intention that the content is to be released in the future and provided to the consumer. The retailer cannot provide this service as this is the service agreed upon between the user and Ubisoft in the EULA.

Ubisoft support have given me the same runaround and same response and it is unacceptable. They are essentially trying to shift blame to the retailer whom could not possibly provide this service as they do not distribute the digital content. In other words, this whole AC3 Digital Deluxe Edition Season Pass is (and seems clearly always intended to be) a total scam!

It appears as though Ubisoft never had any intention to provide the product as described, and instead made up the digital deluxe edition merely to make pure profit from content that they would never supply.

Let this be a warning for anyone else considering buying a Ubisoft "Deluxe Edition including Season Pass".

Could not have said it better myself. Though the Digital Deluxe Editions and Season Passes certainly do seem like they are trying to scam us, in all honesty I feel as though it's just a case of whomever was put in charge of that aspect of their services severely dropped the ball, and should be sacked. They were clearly trying to reinvent the wheel however they turned it into a square. Heck, I've seen triangles roll better than this garbage.

Sandcracka
01-25-2013, 04:24 AM
Finally they sent me a response today! They said that the problem will 'most likely' be resolved by the end of the day tomorrow. And they were nice enough to send me a promo code good for 30% off at the store (which does not work). The promo code is stated to only work for titles that aren't currently discounted. So I chose I Am Alive, which isn't discounted right now, and low and behold the promo code didn't work lol.

YayaTourette
01-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Heck, I've seen triangles roll better than this garbage.

+1

shadyxau
01-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Could not have said it better myself. Though the Digital Deluxe Editions and Season Passes certainly do seem like they are trying to scam us, in all honesty I feel as though it's just a case of whomever was put in charge of that aspect of their services severely dropped the ball, and should be sacked. They were clearly trying to reinvent the wheel however they turned it into a square. Heck, I've seen triangles roll better than this garbage.

+1

Couldnt agree more.

This whole experience leaves a bad impression of ubisoft. If it weren't for ubisoft buying the South Park game distribution rights, I would never buy another product from this company again.

I think i'll just have to get that game on *shudder* Xbox360 as its far less likely I will have the kinds of issues I have had with the latest crop of PC games.

shadyxau
01-27-2013, 04:39 AM
6 days since any response from ubisoft support..... still no DLC.

Hawk1ns24, when is this going to be fixed? I am still waiting for ALL of my DLC, not just the Battle Hardened Pack.

And please dont tell me I am going to have the same problems again when the tyranny of KW is released in a few weeks or I am going to be less than impressed...

Bakin360
01-28-2013, 11:08 PM
On the German forum, some people posted they did receive an email from Ubisoft, including an apology and a new Season Pass Code at no charge.

It looks like they all bought their Deluxe Editon or Season Pass directly from the UbiStore. So still no info regarding the people who did buy their Deluxe Edition or Season Pass from a retailer. :-(

YayaTourette
01-28-2013, 11:36 PM
On the German forum, some people posted they did receive an email from Ubisoft, including an apology and a new Season Pass Code at no charge.

That's the case. It's actually a promo-code that let's you order a new season-pass for free from UBISHOP. It delivered me links and codes to the two DLCs already out. Let's hope the process will work flawlessly with the remaining DLCs 3 to 5.

Best regards,

Frank

Black_Widow9
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Hello everyone,
I want to make sure you are contacting the correct place to obtain your codes/links if you have not received them in your email. If you have purchased it from any retailer besides the UbiShop/Uplay you need to contact the retailer directly.

If you have purchased it from Uplay/UbiShop and have not received it, do not contact Ubisoft Support.

You need to contact Uplay Customer Support by either filling out this form here- https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605600#bottomForm or telephoning them directly at (888) 824-7038.

Hopefully that helps clear it up a bit. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Eyesfall
01-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Hello, Black_Widow9
Can you please delete some of your old private messages, so I can send you one and ask something, the system doesn't let until you have cleared some space.

Black_Widow9
01-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Hello, Black_Widow9
Can you please delete some of your old private messages, so I can send you one and ask something, the system doesn't let until you have cleared some space.
No wonder I haven't been harassed today! lol. Give me a few minutes. ;)

Bakin360
01-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone,
I want to make sure you are contacting the correct place to obtain your codes/links if you have not received them in your email. If you have purchased it from any retailer besides the UbiShop/Uplay you need to contact the retailer directly.

If you have purchased it from Uplay/UbiShop and have not received it, do not contact Ubisoft Support.

You need to contact Uplay Customer Support by either filling out this form here- https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605600#bottomForm or telephoning them directly at (888) 824-7038.

Hopefully that helps clear it up a bit. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

@Black_Widow9

Thank you for your answer.

Right now I'm trying to contact my retailer regarding the missing DLCs, but is this whole Season Pass situation really working as designed?
I cannot believe that was originally intended.

For me the Season Pass is like a mobile phone prepaid card. If I buy a prepaid card at my supermarket and I redeem the code, the mobile service provider is obligated to provide me with service. I do not see how the supermarket can provide me the service I paid the mobile service provider for.

I received from my retailer what I've paid for. The Season Pass. I could redeem the Season Pass without any problem. Imho Ubisoft is now obligated to provide me the DLC.

This should not sound provocative, but how can a small retailer be able to provide the DLCs, when even Ubisoft is not able to provide a flawlessly working DLC distribution?

Kind Regards

Benedikt

Sandcracka
01-29-2013, 06:19 PM
What I find absolutely amazing, is the fact that a gaming company is putting up so much of a struggle when it comes to providing digital download dlc. We all know that the dlc isn't being distributed by the retailers. The retailers distribute the season pass. What good does it do to redeem the season pass when Ubisoft isn't providing the content? I purchased the Deluxe Edition from Uplay, and Ubisoft is STILL giving me a hard time about the DLC. They really need to get their priorities straight. If a season pass has been redeemed, they should be happy that we bought it (from any method), and happy to give us the content.

Eyesfall
01-29-2013, 09:37 PM
What I find absolutely amazing, is the fact that a gaming company is putting up so much of a struggle when it comes to providing digital download dlc. We all know that the dlc isn't being distributed by the retailers. The retailers distribute the season pass. What good does it do to redeem the season pass when Ubisoft isn't providing the content? I purchased the Deluxe Edition from Uplay, and Ubisoft is STILL giving me a hard time about the DLC. They really need to get their priorities straight. If a season pass has been redeemed, they should be happy that we bought it (from any method), and happy to give us the content.

But did you get your DLC finally?

TheDeku
01-29-2013, 11:45 PM
anyone say i can download all dlc by some link how can i obtain it, i have my season pass activated and i didn't get any dlc

UbiHawk1ns
01-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Hey all, I finally have some good news.

For anyone who purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of the game from our Ubishop and have activated their Season Pass, you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly.

This email will include details on downloading your DLC.

We sincerely apologize for the delay, as there was an issue with our third-party distributor.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

TheDeku
01-30-2013, 01:26 AM
i bought my season pass from this site, how can i donwload my dlc ?

http://www.fraglive.cl/cd-keys/assassin-s-creed-3-season-pass-pc.html

they say me dlc will autimatic donwload but it don't happend

uge22
01-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Ubisoft really got a bad support team.. 30,01,2013 and still no DLC. They are not even reading our tickets and responding randomly.

shadyxau
01-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Hey all, I finally have some good news.

For anyone who purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of the game from our Ubishop and have activated their Season Pass, you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly.

This email will include details on downloading your DLC.

We sincerely apologize for the delay, as there was an issue with our third-party distributor.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

And what about the rest of s that did not purchase from ubishop? Do you think it is fair to turn your back on the rest of your customers?

UbiHawk1ns
01-30-2013, 04:38 PM
And what about the rest of s that did not purchase from ubishop? Do you think it is fair to turn your back on the rest of your customers?

That is not the case at all. We want to make sure that all who have purchased DLC content are able to obtain it. You bought it, you want it. I understand completely.

The retailer/vendor who sells the Season Pass is obligated to provide a download for the DLC content. Example: When purchased through the Ubishop, our distributor provides the download. When purchased through Steam, they provide the download. When purchased through GameStop, they provide the download. You catch my drift.

If you purchased your Seasons Pass key from another site, you will need to contact them. They are obligated to provide the download for the content itself. If they are unable to provide you with one, I would recommend you try and get your money back as they have not provided you with the proper service.

If you guys have any further questions or concerns, I will be glad to help.

Anykeyer
01-30-2013, 06:31 PM
If you purchased your Seasons Pass key from another site, you will need to contact them. They are obligated to provide the download for the content itself. If they are unable to provide you with one, I would recommend you try and get your money back as they have not provided you with the proper service.

Part of the problem is miscommunication between Ubisoft and various digital shops. Some of them still remain misinformed about how exactly this content is delivered and tell their customers that Uplay automatically downloads it.
Ubisoft should not just say to contact retailers. You too should contact them to fix this problem from your side..

UbiHawk1ns
01-30-2013, 06:43 PM
It is my understanding that when retailers make the agreement to sell these products, the Season Pass process was acknowledged by all that were involved.

If you have any specific cases, I will be glad to look into it for you.

TheDeku
01-30-2013, 06:51 PM
It is my understanding that when retailers make the agreement to sell these products, the Season Pass process was acknowledged by all that were involved.

If you have any specific cases, I will be glad to look into it for you.

my seller say to me they can't provide dlc packs by link downloads and they say me dlc will automatic download once season pass in activated, and they say to me dlc will work with any pirate download dlc

Dorag7585
01-30-2013, 07:01 PM
i have the season pass for the xbox and i cannot see the option to download the hardened pack anywhere,can sum1 help please?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-31-2013, 01:38 PM
On the main menu of the Multiplayer Mode, navigate to the News and Data tab using either Right Bumper for the Xbox or R1 for the PlayStation 3.

From there, go to Extra Content. The content will be located in here.

YazX_
01-31-2013, 03:19 PM
i have the season pass for the xbox and i cannot see the option to download the hardened pack anywhere,can sum1 help please?

mmmm, PC board?! hello?!

shadyxau
02-04-2013, 10:34 AM
That is not the case at all. We want to make sure that all who have purchased DLC content are able to obtain it. You bought it, you want it. I understand completely.

The retailer/vendor who sells the Season Pass is obligated to provide a download for the DLC content. Example: When purchased through the Ubishop, our distributor provides the download. When purchased through Steam, they provide the download. When purchased through GameStop, they provide the download. You catch my drift.

Wow, just WOW!! So the reseller is expected to provide the content, which ubisoft must provide to the reseller.

So can you please answer these questions.

1. What is the point of redeeming the season pass in the game if the content cannot be provided by the game, nor uPlay?
2. What is the point of uPlay if it cannot recognize a redeemed season pass from my game and cannot download the DLC?
3. What do I do now when my reseller (fastcdkeys) says that Ubisoft needs to provide the DLC? (eg. they have asked for it but your company will not provide it)

This surely doesn't make any sense on any planet.... (except planet ubi). Where do we go from here Hawk1ns24?

Your company is apparently obligated to provide my reseller with the DLC but has not. According to your previous comments, my reseller is apparently obligated to provide me with the DLC (as a service), but they cannot as your company is not providing it to them.....therefore I have to now go through the process of obtaining a refund for the game (of which I do not believe that they should need to refund as they sold it to me expecting that ubisoft would provide the DLC), or resort to piracy just to get my complete product that I have paid for!

There is no way I will ever purchase another ubisoft game after this, let alone a season pass.

Your company couldn't have made this any more confusing on the consumer if you tried..... I guess that was the point!

chris54_104
02-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Had the same problem but eventually ubisoft noticed that i tried to download and they sent me a promo code for the season pass. Perhaps you should contact their help team and they will do the same for you.There seems to be a lot of problems with their games and i had a lot of trouble just installing the game , when i clicked on the download button nothing happened and i tried several times then got told that i had downloaded the game 5 times and could not download again. I didn't even have it once. After contacting them they sent me a new download link and all was well.

shadyxau
02-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Had the same problem but eventually ubisoft noticed that i tried to download and they sent me a promo code for the season pass. Perhaps you should contact their help team and they will do the same for you.There seems to be a lot of problems with their games and i had a lot of trouble just installing the game , when i clicked on the download button nothing happened and i tried several times then got told that i had downloaded the game 5 times and could not download again. I didn't even have it once. After contacting them they sent me a new download link and all was well.

As per my previous posts, I contacted support over and over and they refuse to provide the DLC as I am supposed to get the DLC from the reseller, however my reseller does not have the links to the DLC.

Ubisoft have also ignored my support ticket for 3 weeks now.

Now what Hawk1ns24 said in his post was: "We want to make sure that all who have purchased DLC content are able to obtain it. You bought it, you want it. I understand completely."

So far ubisoft have not helped me at all in obtaining my DLC and instead some kind members of the forum have provided me with links of which I am sure the legality is questionable. I paid for the Deluxe Edition because it came with a Season Pass. If I wanted the basic game I would have bought it and saved myself the extra money. It's been nearly 4 months now and I have a game that is:
a) Not providing the content I have purchased, even though it even confirms in game that I own it.
b) Buggy (installing the first DLC pack that I had to obtain from another user broke the sound)
c) Poorly optimized (20fps in Boston/Frontier)

This game has been one of the worst purchases I have made in the past few years, not to mention the countless amount of hours wasted on it just to get it to a playable state with all of the content I PAID FOR!

The likelihood of ever buying another Ubisoft game is slim. The likelihood of me buying a ubisoft game "with Season Pass included" is NIL.

GMnemonic
02-07-2013, 05:56 PM
OK I got the download and the key and I got a season pass however I first used the key then I got the error content is not installed yet. So then I downloaded the thing from the link.

Reenterred the same code got the error key already used. Now I do not got my rightfull content now what?

prince0gotham
02-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Used my season pass key and no email with download links so far whatsoever. I don't even have the deluxe edition. For the older dlcs using the 22mb dlc 1 installer helped in unlocking the content from that dlc (as in letting the game wake up and ackknowledge my activation) but it does nothing for the Battle Hardened pack. Help. Any other installers lying around?