PDA

View Full Version : New Cosmetics? DLC exclusive?

Mr.deBlaque
01-15-2013, 11:51 PM
I've been noticing people's characters wearing cosmetics that aren't listed in the individual customization menus. It always seemed like the player was Prestige level 1 or above so I thought that might be how they are earned. However, I just got my first Prestige level/star/whatever and no dice. Are they exclusive to the DLC appearance pack? Gonna try to describe some stuff I've seen below.

The Lady Maverick: Saw her wearing a seamen's hat and coat kind of like The Commander.

The Independent: She had a mostly white outfit complete with a mostly white head covering/headdress thing.

The Strong Man: Saw him wearing a polar bear pelt on his head a couple of times.

So what's the deal? :confused: Thanks in advance.

zantusken
01-16-2013, 12:00 AM
They're champion packs. Available under Abstero Store. They rotate every week and cost 20k Abstergo Credits or 150 Erudito Credits. Ubi also posts the 4 packs available each week on the forums under the "Champion of the week" thread

Mr.deBlaque
01-16-2013, 12:10 AM
They're champion packs. Available under Abstero Store. They rotate every week and cost 20k Abstergo Credits or 150 Erudito Credits. Ubi also posts the 4 packs available each week on the forums under the "Champion of the week" thread

Ohhhhhh, okay. Thanks a lot, mate.

Face.Ache
01-16-2013, 03:17 AM
So you're saying the champion packs is available for everyone? Because I can't access it.

PandaPuff86
01-16-2013, 05:19 AM
So you're saying the champion packs is available for everyone? Because I can't access it.

If you're a PC gamer, sorry to say that you guys don't have it just yet.

MRsmith1994
01-16-2013, 05:31 AM
If you're a PC gamer, sorry to say that you guys don't have it just yet.

apparently he's not since he said that he saw people using em xD and i wonder how many threads were made about this ._.