PDA

View Full Version : Even after 3 full run throughs from begining to end......

Rogue Agent 035
01-15-2013, 10:14 PM
I still can't understand certain ppl's disliking of Connor. Granted he may not pocess the carisma or flamboyence of Ezio, but with what he was faced with...., those qualities were not what was needed. The brutality is what was necessary, an his anger was in check except when needed. I've even heard ppl say that AC3 was nothing more than a history lesson outside the classroom, To that I say.... Uh... Duh, that was the whole point, an thankfully too as an old history major as I..., it gave me a chance to refresh my memory as I cross checked an back checked certain events that were protrayed. I've even started learning the language via rosetta stone an it has also given me the oppurtunity to study my own families history as my mother was born around the area of north eastern Canada. I also saw a reply to a thread that disturbed me greatly as to how Connor's mother died was "Lame". Now I'm aware that they were reffering to the way an assassin would/would not die, but to infer that being burned alive was lame is entirely disrespectful (just sayin). An aside from the "Skip" toggle covering up a lot of the cutscenes they were well put together. Now I will get down off my soap box an be off to start my 4th full walkthrough of AC3 before next weeks release of "Tyranny" an return you to your regularly sceduled forum.

Rogue Agent 035