PDA

View Full Version : How do I get money?

IronEagl3
01-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I beat the game yesterday, so I updated the Aquila all the way and now I only have 351 pounds left. Is there a way to make fast money?

Rogue Agent 035
01-15-2013, 09:51 PM
I beat the game yesterday, so I updated the Aquila all the way and now I only have 351 pounds left. Is there a way to make fast money?

If you've done all the Homestead missions, you can start sending convoys just make sure that all the forts are liberated (lessins the chance of convoy being attacked) an a slight bigger payout as well. The biggest though I've found is the naval convoys, just do the privateer contracts first this increases the chances of a successful convoy (as with the forts). Hope this helps a bit, other may fill in what I missed.

GTR DRUMSnROSES
01-15-2013, 10:15 PM
kill a bunch of bears and send their pelts out using the hints and tips from rogue agent above, bear pelts earn you mega cash when sent on a convoy

ACfan443
01-15-2013, 10:43 PM
kill a bunch of bears and send their pelts out using the hints and tips from rogue agent above, bear pelts earn you mega cash when sent on a convoy

^^
And also wolf pelts, you can find loads of wolves in great piece hills. I think killing wolves is more efficient and worthwhile than killing bears simply because you'll get more of them in one area.

IronEagl3
01-15-2013, 10:48 PM
I actually sold all the animals I've killed for 42,000 pounds O_O and thanks for the navel convoy tip. Used it, great way of making money :D