PDA

View Full Version : Juno and Pivots?(possible spoiliers)

lucreziasboy
01-15-2013, 08:46 PM
So i see that,at the news center,next to a picture of Juno,it says Database network archives down.I dont know if it was there before or after i finished the campaign.Does anyone know what it means?Does it have sth to do with gathering all pivots?And can you please provide a few tips on how to do that?Because all my pivots say they were scanned a week ago.Should i still look for them?Are they going to be there?It seems that the notifications about ''pivot x was scanned in x'' have stopped coming up.I want to get them all to see if anything is unlocked.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Did anyone noticed Database Network Archives is also DNA taking their initial letters?D.N.A. down?

lucreziasboy
01-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Did anyone noticed Database Network Archives is also DNA taking their initial letters?D.N.A. down?

So if we synchronize the animus again we will fix what Juno did?Whatever that is?
EDIT:Also,after making this post i played ac3 single for a while and i syncronized the viewpoints in the frontier.And then i run into three pivots just waiting to be picked up :D