PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Clan Stealth Stalkers

keyblade14
01-15-2013, 06:22 PM
Hello fellow assassins, I am the leader of the stealth stalkers posting to see if anyone wants to join this clan we are currently 68 in the world, with 25 members (22 who are prestige). There are some requirements which some of you may think is biased or wrong but feel free to comment it won't affect me :D. Anyway the following requirements are listed below;
-No OSB (offensive smoke bomb also counts against knives)
-No runners ( only assassinate since that is competitive)
-No kills below 250 ( you must be good at getting silent kills)*
-No abusing gun ( really just don't like guns all over the place)
-You must be above 1* least we will take is 45 ( just a lot of trouble training new agents)
-Have a sense of humor ( we joke a lot :P)
-Be willing to work together
-Also a mic would be very helpful just easier to communicate
-Have at least 2 vacant ability sets to use for our clan matches

We play almost everyday not all together since everyone is busy, but when we all get the chance we play together. So if you would like to join the clan post here, or shoot me a message on PSN my id is keyblade14.

*- I do realize that some kills under 250 are needed for extreme variety I just mean no running for every **** target and making silent completely useless.

Also a link for checking out our public page- https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/ps/ac3/clan/public/id/9472

wackywaffles2
01-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Bumping is against forum rules, just letting you know.

keyblade14
01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Ok sorry bout that.

los95361
01-18-2013, 02:28 AM
I would like to join
I don't use OSB only DSB
I take my time with my kills unless there is no other alternative way to get the kill
I'm level 50 about to hit 1*
I have a Mic
PSN:los95361

ChefReefer--
01-18-2013, 05:18 AM
I would like to join I'm lvl 48, I'm decent at silent kills but **** good stunning, but I don't have a mic at the moment

keyblade14
01-18-2013, 06:40 AM
I would like to join
I don't use OSB only DSB
I take my time with my kills unless there is no other alternative way to get the kill
I'm level 50 about to hit 1*
I have a Mic
PSN:los95361

Very good I will add you on psn first thing tomrrow and ill check out your stats welcome to the clan!
Also make sure you accept my invite on the assassinsnetwork website.

keyblade14
01-18-2013, 06:42 AM
I would like to join I'm lvl 48, I'm decent at silent kills but **** good stunning, but I don't have a mic at the moment

If you are as good as you claim then I def want you in the clan just message me your psn and then sign up on the assassins network website. Welcome!

keyblade14
01-18-2013, 11:51 PM
psn maintenence is currently going on so anyone joining the clan should wait when signing on assassins network

keyblade14
01-19-2013, 06:07 PM
psn maintenence is now over so please the candidates who wanted to join sign up now on assassinsnetwork.ubi.com if you need directions on how to join, just access that webpage and then find the connect with psn button on the new blue window that opened up, if you cannot then right click the log in button so that the blue window opens up in a new tab and then you can see the button, after clicking that button, you sign in with the same email and password you use to sign into playstation network and then find the clan tab once you have signed in and click invitiations and find my invite and check it off then hit accept.

keyblade14
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM
We are accepting more people and this clan is a chance for you guys to get better we are almost in the top 100

keyblade14
01-22-2013, 03:21 AM
I am looking to recruit more people since 3 of my members have decided to leave because the "clan" just wasn't their thing they rather fly solo...

keyblade14
01-23-2013, 07:51 AM
We currently have 5 spots left, if anyone else wants in do so soon.

keyblade14
03-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Thought I might revive this thread I currently have 3 spots open and we are now in the top 100 we are 68 and climbing so if you would like to join give me a PM or a shout on PSN. Please read the front page for the list of rules and hope we can get some new recruits.

keyblade14
03-16-2013, 09:03 PM
We are currently looking for some new members so if anyone is interested then please reply to either me or any of my co leaders which can be found on the clan webpage in the first post.