PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for Roleplaying?

Gabe248
01-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Ok so I wasn't really into RP but I found it kind of fun.So first we need toe establish a setting,how about WW2.Now create your own assassin or templar.
Set it up something like this(this one will be me)
Name:Gabriel Carter
Nationality:American
Affiliations:Assassins
Story:Gabriel was a normal man living in New York.He had lived there for all his life until his dad left unexpectedly had to go help the Allies with the war going on when Gabriel was 15.When he turned 18,his family received news of his father's death.Then his mother revealed that he had come from a long line of Assassins.And then he was trained by his Grandfather for 4 years.And eventually given his father's Assassin uniform and hidden blades.Then he traveled to Germany to assassinate Hitler and his fellow Templar leaders to get revenge for his father and stop them from forming a new world government.
Looks:Has a blue assassin uniform.Has a blond buzz cut and a goatee(like Ezio's).
Weapons: Dual hidden blades with hookblade built in,a knife,boot knife,a pistol,throwing knives,and concealable crossbow pistol.
Known for assassinating Hitler.

Alright YOUR turn.

montagemik
01-15-2013, 02:20 AM
I Stood on a landmine during basic training . BOOOM ....................Guess that's me done . sorry . :o

itsamea-mario
01-15-2013, 02:29 AM
I'll get the french maid outfit, you get the riding crop.

Gabe248
01-15-2013, 02:57 AM
I Stood on a landmine during basic training . BOOOM ....................Guess that's me done . sorry . :o

Ok that's really funny but plz refrain from joking or at least get involved...

montagemik
01-15-2013, 03:22 AM
Ok that's really funny but plz refrain from joking or at least get involved...

yeah - Good luck with that .

LionHeart XXII
01-15-2013, 03:31 AM
I just want to post this while im on my lunch for work but ill come back and finish later tonight

Story: I was normal once. I grew up in a small village to a peasant mother and father. They worked on damp, cold farm owned by some knightly lord who governed over the lands. Every day they would work only to gain such little in return. Growing up I wanted more for my life, I did not want to work the same **** cold, damp farm every painful day. However reality sets in eventually and once I grew old enough to take over the majority of the duties I did. And for the most part I was happy. I met a girl whom I loved dearly, and even had a child on the way. Life was going well....until one night I over heard my parents talking to a man. I crept closer to hear what they were saying, but as I nestled in close enough, the only thing I heard was, "So be it..." then the man suddenly took out his sword and slashed my father across the chest and face, and the danced around and stabbed my mother through the heart. It all happend so fast they didn't even have a chance to scream. Scared, and shock I could do nothing except sit there shivering as the man search the corpses of my former parents. He then ripped off a pendant off of my mothers chest and melted away into the shadows. Still in shock and unable to move, thats when a pair of hands wraped around my face and before I could resist I awoke in unfamiliar dark room with man in a white hood looking right into my eyes.

Gabe248
01-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Ok then....

Gabe248
01-15-2013, 03:35 AM
I just want to post this while im on my lunch for work but ill come back and finish later tonight

Story: I was normal once. I grew up in a small village to a peasant mother and father. They worked on damp, cold farm owned by some knightly lord who governed over the lands. Every day they would work only to gain such little in return. Growing up I wanted more for my life, I did not want to work the same **** cold, damp farm every painful day. However reality sets in eventually and once I grew old enough to take over the majority of the duties I did. And for the most part I was happy. I met a girl whom I loved dearly, and even had a child on the way. Life was going well....until one night I over heard my parents talking to a man. I crept closer to hear what they were saying, but as I nestled in close enough, the only thing I heard was, "So be it..." then the man suddenly took out his sword and slashed my father across the chest and face, and the danced around and stabbed my mother through the heart. It all happend so fast they didn't even have a chance to scream. Scared, and shock I could do nothing except sit there shivering as the man search the corpses of my former parents. He then ripped off a pendant off of my mothers chest and melted away into the shadows. Still in shock and unable to move, thats when a pair of hands wraped around my face and before I could resist I awoke in unfamiliar dark room with man in a white hood looking right into my eyes.
WW2 setting...

rileypoole1234
01-15-2013, 03:39 AM
I'll be the guy obsessed with explosives

Gabe248
01-15-2013, 03:45 AM

Are u gonna add on to that or r u just joking around?

montagemik
01-15-2013, 03:48 AM

I already tried for that position ............ I Blew my darn leg off . Wouldn't reccomend it .

itsamea-mario
01-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Are u gonna add on to that or r u just joking around?

C'mon guise!! zis is Srs bsns!!!

montagemik
01-15-2013, 04:06 AM
C'mon guise!! zis is Srs bsns!!!

I Already lost a leg - what more do you want from me ? ...................( Can i get a medic over here please ? )

LionHeart XXII
01-15-2013, 04:37 AM
I've decided to just repost now that is finished

Name: Keaton Arnette

Nationality: English

Time Period: Early Middle Ages

Affiliation: Assassins

This is the beggining of young mans rise through the assassin order

Gabe248
01-16-2013, 01:17 AM
I've decided to just repost now that is finished

Name: Keaton Arnette

Nationality: English

Time Period: Early Middle Ages

Affiliation: Assassins

This is the beggining of young mans rise through the assassin order

We're doing a WW2 setting edit and I'll accept it...

montagemik
01-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Pretty sure if people want to roleplay around Assassin's Creed - they'll put the game in their console & roleplay as Altair / Ezio or Connor - rather than write a few novels of text on a forum .

But good luck with this - ( Watch out for those landmines ) :p

Gabe248
01-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Pretty sure if people want to roleplay around Assassin's Creed - they'll put the game in their console & roleplay as Altair / Ezio or Connor - rather than write a few novels of text on a forum .

But good luck with this - ( Watch out for those landmines ) :p

O please you just think you're funny because you think you're a "troll" when all you are is just a wannabe and you probably think you're cool when probably some 7 years old that's on the internet too much.

rileypoole1234
01-16-2013, 03:40 AM
I Already lost a leg - what more do you want from me ? ...................( Can i get a medic over here please ? )

I think dynamite can cure your ailments.

montagemik
01-16-2013, 03:43 AM
O please you just think you're funny because you think you're a "troll" when all you are is just a wannabe and you probably think you're cool when probably some 7 years old that's on the internet too much.

YO - Butthurt Billy ...........Check your thread - only 1 serious response & your reply is for him to re-write it to fit your fantasy - Chill out .

Gabe248
01-16-2013, 04:03 AM
YO - Butthurt Billy ...........Check your thread - only 1 serious response & your reply is for him to re-write it to fit your fantasy - Chill out .

Butthurt Billy?Seriously the best u could do good job

montagemik
01-16-2013, 04:30 AM
Butthurt Billy?Seriously the best u could do good job

Not really - but forum rules prevent me being honest with you . How's the fantasy coming along ??

DroppedClock56
01-16-2013, 05:14 AM
not into role playing but due to the disrespect on the thread, ill give a go.

faction- templar
gender male

age 26
name- Alexander Bermudez

It was the fourth night since departure from camp, 12:30, is the darkest time of night my brother told me before sending me and 7 other men on an assassination mission. Before he died anyways. I was not a master templar, but others of the order knew respect for me. I was currently in a marsh-like area and I was enrolled along with my 7 commrads in the ally army. I bore the colors of the allys on my hooded robes. We came across an American camp, my brothers in arms would call them friend, but my templar bretheren informed me their was an assassin among the men at the camp. The assassin was named Anderson Tillman, he was to die this night. Most of the men were sleeping at the camp, I counted about 8 in total. With my colors being that of an ally, I walked right into the camp without raising suspision. One of the commanders raised an eyebrow at me, but with a raised voice, I stood up strait and announced "Sir, first sergant Bermudez reporting!" The commander seemed too tired to question me. (Or maybe he had too much booze. My men spotted the assassin easy enough though, not hard at all with the white robes and hood. One of my comrads slit the throught of a sleeping soldier, I thought I had the camp's attention, afew of the more aware soldiers drew guns and knifes. They did not know who was a traitor and who was an ally. I hid a grin, the chaos was in my favor. One scared soldier started spraying bullets from rifle. The gunshot sparked panic in the camp and I knew stealth was no longer an option. My comrads engaged in a gunfight with the other soldiers to buy me time to finish the assassin. I charged at the assassin with a knife bearing the templar insignea on the hilt. "Snick" went a blade that flew from his wrist. This would be the well known assassin hidden blade. I feigned a punch with my left hand and stabbed with the right. The blade barely knicked the assassins face. Worry shot through the assassin's eyes. He thought me an easy oponent? I picked up my leg and aimed a kick at his neck. He rushed to the side and with the hidden blade slashed at my midsection. Blood quickly poured out of the wound. I slammed my heel into the now screaming assassin's leg. I was thinking about pulling out a handgun to shoot, but I could not let anyone know of my order. I am sure he had the same reason for using silent weapons. He landed a punch to my mouth and I spat up blood. With the hidden blade he slashed wildly at my chest and face. I wiped the blood and tears from my face and I felt a surge of weakness from bloodloss. I dove down and dug my dagger into his knee. The poor assassin was screaming and crying as I let my fists finish my work. Glory to the order.

I was born into the templar order and I knew that there is no room for doubt in a united world. I was born in America and loved the country. My parents left me, but a templar told me he was to join them because of my bloodline. I am lean with my hair being of a blazing red color. I bear robes of a dull green for camoflague. I wear a leather chestpiece for armor but that is all besides my robe and hood. Having little armor helps for motivation not to get hit in combat. I seek not the death of all who appose the order, but compromise. The compromise assassins will not give.

DroppedClock56
01-16-2013, 05:20 AM
Like I said, Im not much for role playing but it is kinda fun. Maybe you could make a series thread with diff settings. Who knows, it could gain popularity on the theads,

Gabe248
01-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Like I said, Im not much for role playing but it is kinda fun. Maybe you could make a series thread with diff settings. Who knows, it could gain popularity on the theads,

Like what?

andreja110s
01-20-2013, 10:00 PM
In my opinion WW2 is not a really good setting... You should let people to choose the setting for their story.

Escappa
01-20-2013, 10:06 PM
In my opinion WW2 is not a really good setting... You should let the people to choose the setting for their story.

agree, it's not easy to make up a story in a time where everything is known and saved in documents etc...

Gabe248
01-21-2013, 04:29 PM
In my opinion WW2 is not a really good setting... You should let people to choose the setting for their story.

Ok new setting...any ideas?