PDA

View Full Version : MP symbols/ranks explained?

Caldzie2013
01-15-2013, 12:50 AM
I have google'd search threads etc and still cant find a clear cut explanation to what they all mean, does it work with a prestige system i am assuming that's the little star but whats the 3 circle edged triangle that some people have? i have worked out the color being connection could any one point me in the right direction?? you would think the sytem would be detailed some where?

SixKeys
01-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Triangle = the person is in a party with another player
Star = prestige
Number inside the red diamond = the player's current rank in the Abstergo ladder

Caldzie2013
01-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Thank you very much sixkeys!

PandaPuff86
01-15-2013, 03:40 AM
Number inside the red diamond = the player's current rank in the Abstergo ladder

Curious...how can you get that? Play a lot of Manhunt or something.

Moonfoxz
01-15-2013, 03:49 AM
Curious...how can you get that? Play a lot of Manhunt or something.
Any mode(other than wolfpack, private), just always beat players with a higher score than you. But that is not always obvious. Though this has been discussed that players have boosted to get in the top 100. So it's not a good indication of skill anymore since it can be raised by being carried in teammodes.

PandaPuff86
01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Any mode(other than wolfpack, private), just always beat players with a higher score than you. But that is not always obvious. Though this has been discussed that players have boosted to get in the top 100. So it's not a good indication of skill anymore since it can be raised by being carried in teammodes.

So if you get to the top 100 you can unlock the Relic for L.A.G.? Seems hard and yet it is a bit easier to beat those with a higher score on Manhunt. I beaten lvl 10-11 prestige on that mode. I was wondering why my current rank is 8-hundred something.