PDA

View Full Version : Are Ubisoft even aware that Wipe does not work when thrown?

Free_Hidings
01-15-2013, 12:40 AM
I love Wipe and it is fast becoming my most used ability in Artifact Assault... Dropping it is fine on offense, but it is really annoying that I can't throw it from a distance when defending. Also in FFA modes, throwing it would make much better use of the whisper mute thing, because as it is now they will most likely see you drop the wipe anyway. Hopefully they rectify this soon.

montagemik
01-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Are they aware of it ??

Would it make any difference if they were is a better question . ;)

Drakuaza
01-15-2013, 01:54 AM
They are? Yeah, spamming the devs for weeks on tweeter, even got an answer, they care?

No.

Rubble The Dj1
01-15-2013, 02:30 AM
id imagine the focus is on fixing the dlc playlists. as much as wipe not working for me either is annoying its more so i cant play wanted on dlc maps often without a stroke of luck...

doomsday416
01-15-2013, 02:33 AM
id imagine the focus is on fixing the dlc playlists. as much as wipe not working for me either is annoying its more so i cant play wanted on dlc maps often without a stroke of luck...

its ubisoft they wont have a focus unless someone takes their money away :/ and the dlc thing is awefull u can never get a game u want ...

Moonfoxz
01-15-2013, 03:04 AM
This is likely to be in the next patch. If not, well this is Ubisoft we're dealing with here..

Free_Hidings
01-15-2013, 04:46 AM
Once GTA5 comes out all this stress will be over :P

Homie.Jomie
01-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Bodyguard needs to be fixed as well. When you stun or kill the body guard you lose the contract and get stunned in the process. Poison and Disguise activate but didn't take effect about 4 times for me. Then even when I have a perfectly lined up shot, white line dead on the target out in the open with my pistol, the shot misses or something? So not only wipe needs a patch. Being able to throw it will be a game changer for Manhunt and Artifact Assault. Possibly OP worthy.

PsychoCycloneX
01-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Once GTA5 comes out all this stress will be over :P

Once GTA5 comes out, I'll forget that AC multiplayer ever existed.

nikebootsrule
01-15-2013, 12:26 PM
how to stun a body guard?

Citizen War
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah I'd contact Noctalya about this.

Glad that you guys found this nitpick of mine... of course I'm always hoping for a private matchmaking fix before anything but wipe fixes would be high up there.

Anykeyer
01-15-2013, 02:14 PM
LOL. Let me tell you something.
Devs are aware. We, PC players, are used to hear this. But aware and giving a *** are too different things.