PDA

View Full Version : U.F.O. glitch NEEDS patch

Bezenko
01-14-2013, 10:39 PM
This glitch has been around since release and it's the only thing I need for 100% sync in the game and for the platium trophy. It's quite ridiciolous it has taken 2 months and it has still not been patched. So are there any news of a new patch? Or can someone please help me get in contact with the devs (NOT costumer support that will lead me to forums) Or does any have any solution that does not includ starting a new game? Please help! Thank you!

montagemik
01-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Start a NEW GAMESAVE IS YOUR BEST OPTION like it or not . Worked for just about everyone else .
Impossible to patch an intermittent glitch that occurs rarely - Consider over 7,000,000 copies sold = less than 1 or half percent have had that glitch .

Dieinthedark
01-14-2013, 10:54 PM
I've got it as well

Bezenko
01-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Way more than 1% has got this glitch. Now I have spent 50 hours trying to do this and I think it's unfair that they want me to re-do everything.

montagemik
01-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Way more than 1% has got this glitch. Now I have spent 50 hours trying to do this and I think it's unfair that they want me to re-do everything.

Really ? - you think 70,000 people or more on consoles have this same glitch ??

Seems unlikely since we've had less than 50-100 (if that) even mention it on the official forums of the game ................Wonder where the rest are complaining about it then .

& THEY don't want you to replay everything - that's a suggestion i made - A suggestion that worked for others with same problem .
But go ahead - Demand a patch to fix it if you like ...............Don't expect one though .

Bezenko
01-15-2013, 08:18 PM
10.000 or 1.000.000. Ubisoft should care about their costumers. This is really frustrating if you have put alot of time into the game. I think they should be able to spend a few bucks fixing one simple glitch.