PDA

View Full Version : POLL: who needs a HOTFIX for the music missing bug!

Boemundus
01-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Obviously vote only if you have the "Hidden Secrets" DLC installed and activated !!!

SaDem99
01-14-2013, 10:39 PM
How canyou post a thread as a voting poll ?

TheMarnit
01-15-2013, 12:12 AM
It seems music will be blocked for all people running AC3 in DirectX 11, try running it in DX10, if you get music then, you have to decide if you prefer music, or dx11 features...

migha89
01-15-2013, 01:01 AM
I have always liked deciding on getting one feature over another instead of getting it all... that would be just too easy now wouldn't it! Either music or performance

Rub1319
01-15-2013, 07:32 AM
I have been waiting for them to fix the issue since I got the deluxe edition from the last steam sale. From the forums I have read the issue has been ongoing since the release of the dlc. I hope the developers get around to fixing the issue. I have opened a support ticket on the issue as recommended by Mr_Shade, to help bring attention to the issue.

Ulukai_IT
01-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Just yesterday, after the release of the patch 1.02, I have recontacted the technical support:

La ringrazio per il suo feedback e per il fatta che abbia compreso che solo grazie a questi noi riusciamo a perfezionare dove sono stati commessi degli errori.
Ho giÓ inviato la sua segnalazione al reparto di competenza i quali stanno giÓ lavorando per risolvere il problema.
Spero, come lei, che per la prossima patch questo problema si risolva.
In attesa di un suo eventuale riscontro, colgo l'occasione per porgerle i miei piu' cordiali saluti,

Centro Assistenza Tecnica Ubisoft
It will be fixed with the next patch, the question is when...

GalakFyarr
01-15-2013, 09:39 AM
It seems music will be blocked for all people running AC3 in DirectX 11, try running it in DX10, if you get music then, you have to decide if you prefer music, or dx11 features...

Silly question, but I'm a Windows n00b... How do you tell AC3 to use DX10?