PDA

View Full Version : P2P Servers

Dazzler71
01-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Crap, just plain crap. They started out crap, joining them then got better but only slightly.
Now it is back to turd eating crap monster of finding lobby, again another lobby, yet another lobby, oh yeah you better believe we are checking the quality of yet another lobby ...nope, we've disconnected you haaha, lobby, lobby, rage quit.

CRAP!

Taity1968
01-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Same.

mrtmrc
01-14-2013, 09:43 PM
CRAP??? is not CRAP pls.....> but pure LAG 1000%

BigTexxx
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Out of hundreds of matches played I think less than a dozen weren't interrupted by HOST MIGRATION. A good percentage of those never recovered and the game was lost. Not including support for dedicated servers was an awful decision. The matchmaking is a fail, plain and simple. It dumps all the other players resources on one players PC and Connection more than not causing it to lag out and disconnect, then HOST MIGRATION, then the next poor sucker watches their machine crawl until disconnect and.. you guessed it.. HOST MIGRATION.

I can't even say nice try Ubi. You knew in advance it was a poor choice for multiplayer communications and still chose to implement it. I completely agree with the many reviews that state "Best single player of 2012, Worst multiplayer of 2012."

BigTexxx
01-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Has Ubi seen it fit to even address this issue or is the MP abandonware already? I noticed the PB servers apparently were never turned on?

TotalFlank3r_
01-14-2013, 10:55 PM
How much did they pay Activision to re-skin MW2 for the add on MP? it's as if they paid for some code and said yeah that'll do. I'm not very happy to be honest... I thought we was getting something new?? We all watched the trailers, and got sucked in by the hype and now we all feel let down, and still no comment from UBI or an apology from them for using P2P. I would however accept it if they come out and said sorry we got it wrong we'll try harder next time. I don't ever play single player they get on my nerves too much. Thats why I feel really let down by this game. I bought one for me and one for my brother as well. Shocking !!

mrtmrc
01-14-2013, 11:14 PM
only a serious company, admits his mistakes.....

screenfly11
01-15-2013, 12:02 AM
soo true really dissapointed here and no kind of reaction at all from UBI,its a SHAME!!!

smarttaity
01-15-2013, 12:13 AM
Its a big shame because the gameplay itself is good,but p2p is killing mp for me :(

Dazzler71
01-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Just got into a match.....host migration, it recovered then crashed 2 minutes later. CRAP

mrtmrc
01-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Just got into a match.....host migration, it recovered then crashed 2 minutes later. CRAP
welcome to farcry3 mp!

BigTexxx
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey UBISOFT, where the f*ck are you? No forum mods apparently, support requests being mothballed for months, no response to major corporations (ie: Nvidia). Are you folding or being acquired? Should I be selling off my UBI shares on the Euronex?