PDA

View Full Version : Ground Finish instead of killing target

Moonfoxz
01-14-2013, 07:30 AM
I've seen this happen on several occasions where if the pursuer has not locked you but attempts to kill you by mashing attack, the game prioritises ground finishes to targets.. I managed to stun two pursuers after they killed my teammates just because they both stomped them instead of killing me.

I bring this up because I've been on the other end, didn't lock and stomped a dead target instead of killing the target running at me, and got stunned.
Anyone had this happen and think it should prioritize on players instead of bodies if they are both near? Or be left alone as a punishment for not locking?

DRaider94
01-14-2013, 07:34 AM
I had this happen a thousand of times to me and was reason for getting ****ed up in the match. In my opinion they should prioritize on players instead of ground finishes. It's just rage inducing and absolutely stupid. It had never been an issue in ACB because ground finishes never existed back then.

WyvernKnight27
01-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Annoying as hell, especially in those giant cluster-F***s of pursuers/targets in Manhunt

Kytr
01-15-2013, 12:52 AM
The real irritation is that the fix for this is so easy. Just require a lock to do the ground finish. No lock on the person laying on the ground and they don't exist. Problem solved.

Now if there was only a way for them to stop giving random NPC's higher precidence than even the body on the ground.

Chaos_Sky
01-15-2013, 04:39 AM
The system still triggers the ground finish instead of the kill even when you have the proper target locked sometimes. Which is even worse, and dumber. This is a huge reason why I don't play manhunt anymore.