PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy this game? (Skyrim, Dishonored, FarCry 3 fan)

SpringBean
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM
So I just saved enough money for a big game like this, and I want to know if it would be a good idea. I posted the games I know and love in the title and was hoping that maybe you'd have advise before I go and buy it, if so that'd be great .. Yeah. =)

Pleasefixmyacc
01-13-2013, 11:33 AM
If your planning on gettin' it on PC, dont. Wait for them to fix all the tons of bugs and animation problems, release of DLC's and other packs sorted out AND the game will be cheaper. Not worth full price atm for a PC title.

YazX_
01-13-2013, 12:49 PM
well it depends on you, the game is glitched, but non breaking for some, others have FPS drop issues which are breaking, i dont have any FPS issues and enjoyed the game alot even with the bugs and glitches. so its up to you at the end, but as i noticed that you are not AC MP enthusiast, so you could wait like Pleasefixmyacc said to be sure.

Pixel_Pile
01-13-2013, 01:01 PM
No....

SpringBean
01-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Ok thanks for the feedback, I'll wait.

Cybert_be
01-13-2013, 05:46 PM
YES!

The game is awsome! This is the first time I actually like AC.

(also an RPG fan, I play skyrim etc to)

Razrback16
01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
As others have said, you might want to wait given the # of bugs that have been reported. I haven't had the FPS issues myself but I have seen it reported that the music is broken after installing the DLC, so you might want to wait until they release the next patch.

Anykeyer
01-13-2013, 09:34 PM
I bought this game early only because of MP. SP is great, really great. It got a bit of everything from games you mentioned. SP has a whole lot of small non-gamebreaking glitches, most of them are already fixed in a patch that Ubisoft still didnt release for PC (did I forget to mention how they love us?). First DLC has really bad bug in it - it removes all scripted music from the game. And also minimum requirements are way to low compared to what u actually need to run AC3 at 30+ fps. So wait, untill they release some sort of Gold Edition with all DLCs and patches..