PDA

View Full Version : Future Story Line

AlbertG1187
01-13-2013, 08:35 AM
This would be an awesome story line. I hope this is the direction for the future. As the ending for AC3 would be a disappointing end for Desmonds character. If you agree please share and maybe we can get Ubisofts attention. (This is not my video. I am only sharing the link from YouTube.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKhXbTFKE8

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Ah....That Video again... xD

First, I dislike this theory. I think it`s ridiculous. even for AC standards.

Second, The Devs said that Desmond is dead. The Encyclopedia said that Desmond is dead. Corey May said that Desmond will take his place among the legends of the past.

I understand how everyone wants Desmond to be alive, but face it. he had to go sooner or later. crappy way or not...He`s gone and they`re starting fresh.

Also, Welcome.....This thread may reach 17 pages and for that, I`m not responsible...

UrDeviant1
01-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Genius :p

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Genius :p
Moron...

Am I doing this right ?

AssassinVenice
01-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Ah....That Video again... xD

First, I dislike this theory. I think it`s ridiculous. even for AC standards.

Second, The Devs said that Desmond is dead. The Encyclopedia said that Desmond is dead. Corey May said that Desmond will take his place among the legends of the past.

I understand how everyone wants Desmond to be alive, but face it. he had to go sooner or later. crappy way or not...He`s gone and they`re starting fresh.

Also, Welcome.....This thread may reach 17 pages and for that, I`m not responsible...
M, don't be such a pessimist. I would HATE for Desmond to be truly dead. The reason for that is because Ubisoft didn't flesh him out properly. There's still plenty of room for him.

Now, I'm pretty sure that we'll be hearing something on ACIV - or whatever the next installment may be - pretty soon (April - May).

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 09:05 AM
M, don't be such a pessimist. I would HATE for Desmond to be truly dead. The reason for that is because Ubisoft didn't flesh him out properly. There's still plenty of room for him.

Now, I'm pretty sure that we'll be hearing something on ACIV - or whatever the next installment may be - pretty soon (April - May).
I`m a realist. Desmond was mishandled. badly. They`re done with him to not further tarnish him. it`s for the best. they can start over with a totally new character for the modern day. that`s what I`m sure they`ll do...

UrDeviant1
01-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Moron...

Am I doing this right ?

You've got It, a-hole ;)

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 09:13 AM
You've got It, a-hole ;)
I never said that D:

AssassinVenice
01-13-2013, 09:15 AM
I`m a realist. Desmond was mishandled. badly. They`re done with him to not further tarnish him. it`s for the best. they can start over with a totally new character for the modern day. that`s what I`m sure they`ll do...

Corey has been absent for 2 games and that was the reason the franchise went downhill, story wise. Had he been there when the TWCB part of the story started developing, it would've gone towards the right direction, when the TEMPLARS were still the main enemy, with their solar flare kinda thingy.

ACIV: Either a reboot, or Ubisoft finally straightening up and developing a sequel for next gen, with an acceptable developing time (3-4 years, instead of the CoD misery).

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Corey has been absent for 2 games and that was the reason the franchise went downhill, story wise. Had he been there when the TWCB part of the story started developing, it would've gone towards the right direction, when the TEMPLARS were still the main enemy, with their solar flare kinda thingy.

ACIV: Either a reboot, or Ubisoft finally straightening up and developing a sequel for next gen, with an acceptable developing time (3-4 years, instead of the CoD misery).
Corey was not absent. he was spiritually there. He gave Darby and Jeffery enough freedom, but his say was the final each time. So Corey is still there for the General story and Plot. It`s his.

I`m assuming what`s coming is the "brotherhood" for AC III this year.

YuurHeen
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM
really looks like that desmond started a whole new lucy-thing.

anyway you dont need 2 people reliving adam and eve since almost everyone should be able already to relive both in the ac universe.