PDA

View Full Version : Where Are the Objectives?

Bad213Boy
01-12-2013, 08:12 AM
I know you can see the objectives once you've completed a Sequence, but where the heck can you see the what objectives are need for the current Sequence you're in? I can't find it anywhere. I've checked the DNA option menu but it just lists completed Sequences, not the current ones. AC3 is getting really ridiculous with all these stupid in-game menus.

Pleasefixmyacc
01-12-2013, 08:51 AM
I've uninstalled the game so im not 100% sure but i know there is one if we're talking about the same feature.
You want to backtrack to a certain sequence and checkpoint to finnish something right? I think its in the progress page of the DNA page, something like that. Hope it helps :(

bveUSbve
01-12-2013, 09:42 AM
If you are talking about the criteria for Full Synchronization: they are displayed in the upper right corner when opening THE MAP. (Which is stupid; and I only found it out quite late in the game, by chance, since the game lacks a printed manual (to speak of) and the "integrated" one is a pain to open and navigate through, and it fails to mention many important things at all.)