PDA

View Full Version : Problem can't kill Vass

iggy351
01-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Single player can't kill Vass. Change difficulty level in options and there is no change in difficulty in dream sequence. Until recently I had no category in options to change difficulty. After patch 1.04 it appeared. Any sugestions
Iggy

rcole_sooner
01-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Not sure where you are stuck in this. I had trouble if I tried to fight each new Vass.

Just walk to the end of the platform. Don't try to fight each new Vass. Then I think a cut scene takes over and maybe requires a key mash or 2.

Hope that works.

There are also syringes you can craft to give infinite health and such. You can take those before initiating the dream sequence.

nnd816
01-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Try to get as fast to the other side of the platform as you can, shoot at him but don't linger on, keep moving forward, shooting and reloading.

iggy351
01-12-2013, 12:45 AM
YO modereator your suggestion was the solution.
Thanks

notquitestr8t
12-10-2013, 07:09 PM
This does not work for me. I played for hours over and over again until my hand cramped up. I am unable to kill Vaas. Even if I keep moving I must kill all of them or they come up behind me and kill me. I barely made it once. I hate to cheat but this is getting ridiculous. How do I get out of this sequence. I am unable to obtain syringes that give infinite health. How do I craft those. Please help. Can I downgrade my difficulty level for just this sequence and then put it back?

Raje299
03-26-2017, 10:18 AM
U really made a headache. ...
Dont know how to do it..