PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 U.F.O Mission Glitch

MartinHarness
01-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Helllo Everyone i am having a problem with the U.F.O Mission in assassins creed 3 just like alot of other people i have seen on the internet im just wondering is there a way around this glitch to get full game completetion because without it i can't do anything

Tully__
01-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Moved from http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/191-General-Discussion

Bezenko
01-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Having this problem aswell, really weird they still haven't fixed it. This is the only mission I need for 100% sync.

MartinHarness
01-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone i have tried everything to be able to do the u.f.o mission and wasnt able i have tried every soultion and none worked but i have just recently tried one and it worked perfectly but it is the last solution people want to do and that is start the game whole over again but here is a list of things you need to do

1., Go to main menu and creat a new save
2. When you get to play as conner and head for the homestead you are able to complete the frontiersman missions
3. In order they are "The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Sasquach, The Haunted Lghthouse, The Headless Horsman
4. When you first get to boston and you are able go to a tavern and complete The Sea Monster
5.When you have completed the Boston Masacare Mission if you have done this correct Go To The Bottom Left Tavern then you will be able to do the U.F.O Mission but will have to start all over again

I hope this thread helped you all My PSN Is MartinHarness All Adds Are Welcome