PDA

View Full Version : Bug Frontier Mission (UFO) can t do this

matt75012
01-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Hello, i think i m not the only one to have this issue but i didn't find it in a subject already created (by the way sorry for my english if i make mistakes...)

Doing the ufo mission to complete the frontier achievements i m blocked after talking with the frontier guys in a bar in boston! i talked to the guy with a hat like davy crocket.. but after this i did an other mission in boston and now i have 3 logos of frontier mission for 3 bars in boston but i can't restart the mission and when i go to the point i suppose to find the ufo it s not there... even if i reboot the game or the ps3 so does somebody have the solution or will thi bug fixed in the future by ubisoft? because i can't reach the 100% achievement because of one little bug.... and we are so many in this case i saw on the web... thank you for your answers!

montagemik
01-11-2013, 02:45 PM
The UFO is the LAST Frontier mission - so no idea why you have 3 frontiersman icons on the map .

And you don't say what these 3 frontier icons are . i suggest checking those 3 out & looking for the UFO in boston at NIGHT .

matt75012
01-11-2013, 03:20 PM
The icons ares frontier guys location to speak with them to start the mission but when i go to them in the day or night i can't speak anymore and i don't have the green circle to begin investigation at the ufo place....???

Bezenko
01-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm having the same problem, this is the only thing I need for 100% synch in the game. I send mails to ubisoft, but all they do is sendfing me here. How is this supposed to help me get it done? It's a glitch that no-one i have read about have got out of. This glitch ruins my chanches for 100% synch as well as the trophy and platinum. It is ridiciolous that Ubisoft still haven't patched it.

MartinHarness
01-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I am having the same problem i have 3 frontiersmen symbols on the boston map but in all taverns i cant speak to no one, on my log it says search for the U.F.O in boston i have searched at night and day in all seasons, during missions, completed all the main missions and still cant do it the search area just does not come up on the map

MartinHarness
01-11-2013, 04:41 PM
This glitch needs to be fixed and fixed soon i actually feel like taking the game back and getting my money back

montagemik
01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
There's a group of 4 trees next to a small toilet / hut on a hill in SW of Boston - Go look at those trees with eagle vision activated .

While the search area may not be highlighted it's possible the OBJECT is still there in the tree to be found . ( maybe try replaying a previous memory , it may appear in that too)

Delivery requests also have a problem where they don't appear on the maps - but the couriers are still where they should be .

That's all i can suggest . hope it helps.

matt75012
01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
the only thing i have to try next is to replay a memory yes ...but i don't think it will work i ll tell you in a few seconds...

matt75012
01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
it doesn t work because if you restart a memory you can't go to a tavern and the icon doesn t show up...so we need a patch to fix it...

MartinHarness
01-11-2013, 06:02 PM
I have tried replaying a mission and going to the hill while on the mission i went on "travelling to boston" mission n went to the hill it wasnt there and iv tried going to the hill and search with eagle vision there is no object in the trees no search area or nothing

matt75012
01-11-2013, 06:24 PM
yeah that s why we need a patch to fix this glitch ;)

JUMBO shibby
01-11-2013, 07:04 PM
if remember right coz did this early you have to climb up to high locations to find the clues hope this helps

matt75012
01-11-2013, 07:29 PM
What don t you understand?!!! We know what we have to do in this mission but we just can t because there is a glitch so if you have a solution to abolish this glitch you can answer if you just want to talk for nothing and repeat the objectives of this it s useless!!! It is already so frustrating so don t add more!!!

Bezenko
01-11-2013, 10:08 PM
This is ridiciolous. Why can't they patch this, the Ubisoft support page is completley ******** all that is needed for anyone to get a job there is no know the link of these forums. They do not even read your messages. Does anyone have any mailadresses for Ubisoft? So that I can complain, not just talk to a robot. presses copy, paste and writes the same in every message.

montagemik
01-11-2013, 10:59 PM
What don t you understand?!!! We know what we have to do in this mission but we just can t because there is a glitch so if you have a solution to abolish this glitch you can answer if you just want to talk for nothing and repeat the objectives of this it s useless!!! It is already so frustrating so don t add more!!!

Well FK me !!! Forgive us for even trying to offer any kind of solution - In future buddy go whine at the devs on twitter or facebook - we're just gamers like you not the all knowing oracles.

I know 5 people who had similar problem - the search area never appeared - but the object could still be found . :rolleyes: Enjoy your Animus if you can pull your head out of it that is.

Bezenko
01-11-2013, 11:41 PM
I know 5 people who had similar problem - the search area never appeared - but the object could still be found .

Really?? can you please talk to them and find out exactly what they did, I'd be really greatfull

matt75012
01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Sorry if i were rude but some answers on previous forums pissed me off ! Answers like "i don t see the issue i have completed the mission" just the fact is That i ve already tried everything even erase game and update data reboot game and PS3 old memory, leave and come back in Boston , launch an other mission , go to the place night and Day but nothing works ...

matt75012
01-12-2013, 07:29 PM
But if you have something i have not tried in the list you re welcome ;) (sorry for the double post)

TheFirstEvil28
02-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Looks like there won't be a patch for this anytime soon. Lots of threads on this bug, and no response from any ubisoft staff. Thanks Ubisoft.