PDA

View Full Version : That one moment in ACB that wasn't really explained

andreycvetov
01-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Could someone help me up here?What happened to that glimpse of the past that desmond had i ACB in the beggining.When he saw the Ezio returned to the villa,at an old age,but i never found out what he did there.Did he wrote that triangle with the 72 number in it.And if so,how did he knew it?Oh and that part with Clay with the ,,Go find eve'' and ,,your son'' stuff.Thanks!

GoldyTart
01-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Most likely he secretly did that to help Desmond even though he really has no idea what is his purpose. Remember he knew the password to Juno's Temple and we never knew how he found out so some parts of his life weren't discussed. I haven't read the books though.

LieutenantJojo
01-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Most likely he secretly did that to help Desmond even though he really has no idea what is his purpose. Remember he knew the password to Juno's Temple and we never knew how he found out so some parts of his life weren't discussed. I haven't read the books though.

Maybe after he opened the library in Masyaf, he indeed returned to the villa to make sure that Desmond would open the vault in which he stored the Apple?