PDA

View Full Version : Wil the new 1.6 PC title update, also be available for console?.

Bassie52
01-11-2013, 01:13 PM
I would also like to play a tougher hardcore mode campaign, on my xbox.
Is there going to be a update for us as well?..

PublicVermin
01-11-2013, 01:15 PM
isn't PC behind us on updates? I don't know "Patch speak" (lol), but we aren't we on 1.6.x now?

ecma4
01-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Ya, 1.6 for PC was mostly just all of the previous console patches, we hadn't received any of your gameplay changes/improvements until now. It does have the new hard core mode though, and night variations of two existing maps.

theonlytime
01-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Ya, 1.6 for PC was mostly just all of the previous console patches, we hadn't received any of your gameplay changes/improvements until now. It does have the new hard core mode though, and night variations of two existing maps.

You guys in PC section are lucky, then again, we in the console section know all of the hell you guys went through in playing SP/MP, playing with friends, etc. Enjoy it! I'd like to see gameplay footage of the night variant MP maps.

Bassie52
01-11-2013, 07:01 PM
we allready have these changes??..hahaha
Thanks guys, switching on my console.

theonlytime
01-11-2013, 07:05 PM
we allready have these changes??..hahaha
Thanks guys, switching on my console.

The update only applies to PC, consoles are not receiving it if I'm correct.

Bassie52
01-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Ooooowww...thanks theonlytime :)

Well then this thread makes a lot of sense.
Could someone from the forum managers please ask, if we get the same cool patch, as our PC colleagues?..

ecma4
01-11-2013, 07:33 PM
You guys in PC section are lucky, then again, we in the console section know all of the hell you guys went through in playing SP/MP, playing with friends, etc. Enjoy it! I'd like to see gameplay footage of the night variant MP maps.

Thanks! MP is still fairly broken for us, it's really tough to get in matches, over half the time you get "Connection Lost" errors just trying to join. If I can, I'll try to get some images of the night maps. Hard Core mode is nice, it basically disables camo.

theonlytime
01-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks! MP is still fairly broken for us, it's really tough to get in matches, over half the time you get "Connection Lost" errors just trying to join. If I can, I'll try to get some images of the night maps. Hard Core mode is nice, it basically disables camo.

Now that's something the GR vets would want. Looking forward to it. If anyone over PC could provide a footage of the MP, that would be great. As for the console, we might as well start pleading for this. I'd be willing to replay the campaign in hardcore mode. >:-)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Hardcore mode was part of exclusive content for PC (hardcore campaign mode + two night variants of existing adversarial maps).

the5timechamp
01-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Is hardcore mode similar to what was seen in Vegas 2? where the camera get very close to the player when in cover? where the player must expose themselves and actually peek around the corner?

Its pretty disheartening to see how drastically Ubi has changed in its ways as to how it takes cares of its fans..

-the free map packs during the summit strike and ghost recon 2 days was always substantial and free..
-even after they went to a pay model with the Graw series they still took care of the fans... they shipped a ton of maps with graw 2 (24 or so), and the DLC featured several maps which could be used in a wide variety of ways.
-they forgot about offline players, army folk love military games..they play them overseas, overseas in places like afghan online is not an option..having fully featured offline capabilities for mp is a big plus. Again more neglect.

I am a Ghost fan since the start of the series and though I dont agree with all the changes I still enjoy the product for what they are gameplay wise...but a spade is a spade, Ubi has not taken care of its fanbase with Future Soldier. I hope they make all DLC free as a reward to the dedicated fans, nothing says we appreciate our hardcore fans than making DLC free so the unexperienced can come in and get shot up by the hardcore fans :D