PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Bug Report: Found on January 2, 2013

SilentSlayer726
01-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Hello everyone. This is my first thread/post on the Ubi forums and I hope this is the correct place to put discussions like this.

I didn't have the funds to buy Assassin's Creed 3 until after Christmas, so I bought it on the 1st of January. I decided to record my entire Xbox 360 playthrough since I heard that AC3 was a bit buggy. I found a few bugs/glitches and decided to make a video showing where I encountered them, their severity, and if and how many times I could reproduce them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTs_yiKvook

I looked up these bugs on YouTube, Google, and the Ubi forums to see if anyone has also seen these bugs. Mostly everyone knows that the game doesn't pause when your controller disconnects and that there are quite a few chests that have misaligned lock picking. Also some people have gotten stuck in a few of the mountains in the Frontier.

I could not find anything about people falling through roofs, or even getting launched fifty feet in the air when you try to jump in a certain window. Again, these are just the bugs I stumbled upon.

If nothing else, just skip to the last bug entitled, "Window Launching". This one is my best find. I'd say the bug called, "Falling in a Roof - New York" would be my second best.

I did not make this video to bring any hate to the devs or anyone who tested this game before release. Assassin's Creed 3 is one of my most favorite franchises and I would honestly do anything to help make it better than it already is.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to watch/read this :)

RinoTheBouncer
01-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your thread and your efforts :)
I think the most annoying bug lies with horses, I ride a horse and few meters and it lags, few meters moving and a lag... c'mon I have hundred other games and non of them encounters such problems.