PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking new characters

MustafaQuraishi
01-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Okay, so this thing is driving me crazy. I have seen lots of people playing at level < 50 yet they have cool characters/customizations. I am at level 50 (haven't finished single player) and i have nothing but the normal 16 characters to choose from.

Yesterday i saw a guy playing with a really thin native american with sick *** mask ... don't know how did he get it

I still don't have red-coat/sharpshooter. I heard that there was some code available for sharpshooter but i couldn't get one.

Can someone guide me ?

Edit: Seems like there is a new patch which has those characters
http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/assassins-creed-3-battle-hardened-pack/5542937/#/5

But still, can someone give me code for Sharpshooter .. ?

Panayam
01-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Those "special" characters come with the Battle Hardened Pack DLC, which you can buy right now in the psn store.

Also, the sharpshooter and the redcoat are available in the Hidden Secrets DLC, which you can also buy.

Hope it helped.

MustafaQuraishi
01-10-2013, 08:40 PM
it helped. but besides that. I saw couple of guys customized The Huntsman with scarf around his neck etc. I don't see this customization ... again, do i have to buy something ?

montagemik
01-10-2013, 08:40 PM
You need to get 'The Hidden Secrets' DLC pack from the PS Store to unlock the Redcoat & Sharpshooter .
& 'The Battle Hardened' DLC pack to unlock the 3 new maps & 3 new characters - Highlander , Governor & Coyotemam ( he's the skinny indian you saw )

Seriously doubt anyone will GIVE you a code to unlock any of these characters. You wanna play , you have to pay . like everyone else.

Every character has a Champion pack costume you can buy in game using Abstergo points - They also each have a Warrior costume available to buy in game when Community events are active.

The huntsman has the 'Highwayman' outfit you saw.

Undercurrent32
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
actually that was the outlaw costume :)

MustafaQuraishi
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
ah, that make sense. thanks,

montagemik
01-10-2013, 09:45 PM
actually that was the outlaw costume :)

Must've been thinking of the 'Highwayman' challenge the huntsman has - added with the fact he's dressed like a highwayman . my mistake

NightsIayer
01-11-2013, 12:32 AM
That sharpshooter code you heard of is through NOS Drink. I got him this way myself.
How to do it: Go to a nearby store. Look at energy drinks. Find ANY drink with NOS on it. If it's a can, pull the tab and there will be a code underneath. For a bottle it will be underneath cap.
Once you have the code go to http://www.drinknos.com/ and make an account. After that, redeem your code for one point and go to http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do and pick sharpshooter character for your console and unlock. Have fun!

MustafaQuraishi
01-12-2013, 12:36 AM
okay so i have further questions.

I have seen guys wearing really awesome skins/costumes which aren't available in normal customizations. costumes like bear head etc. How can i get those

montagemik
01-12-2013, 12:52 AM
okay so i have further questions.

I have seen guys wearing really awesome skins/costumes which aren't available in normal customizations. costumes like bear head etc. How can i get those

Those are the Champion packs ( Grizzly bear for the BEAR & Polar bear for the strongman )

Champion costumes can be purchased ingame with Abstergo credits in the ABSTERGO STORE . The costumes available vary each week for certain characters - you'll have to keep checking the Abstergo store .

Moonfoxz
01-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Must've been thinking of the 'Highwayman' challenge the huntsman has - added with the fact he's dressed like a highwayman . my mistake
No, neither of you are wrong. It's called the outlaw costume in the abstergo store but when you have it in costumes, it's called the highwayman I think.