PDA

View Full Version : Its really disappointing

nikebootsrule
01-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Ubisoft Ubisoft Ubisoft.

I have tried and i have persisted but i just can't play your games anymore (mainly ac).
It is unfathomable how much effort you put into things we don't want.
You would have the best games if you actually listened to the community which is SCREAMING out for changes. So, I would like a response from you as to why you broke your promise on escoblades livestream to listen to us. And why don't you want to fix your game.
SO PLEASE RESPOND UBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yours sincerely, basically everyone.

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 05:29 AM
You should of stated what you wanted changed in particular. Personally I want maps that come out through patches, same with characters except they could maybe be champion packs. We don't like to pay with our real money for stuff we will never use. You should just stick with those eurdian credits or whatever they are called that can bypass requirements. Some people will buy those and you should just stick with the profit for that. Maybe invest in some solar panles to power the servers and stuff like that. I dunno, just a suggestion.

nikebootsrule
01-10-2013, 05:35 AM
You should of stated what you wanted changed in particular. Personally I want maps that come out through patches, same with characters except they could maybe be champion packs. We don't like to pay with our real money for stuff we will never use. You should just stick with those eurdian credits or whatever they are called that can bypass requirements. Some people will buy those and you should just stick with the profit for that. Maybe invest in some solar panles to power the servers and stuff like that. I dunno, just a suggestion. sorry i thought everyone knew, well countless lag bs, matchmaking screwed up, same with groups, maps unbalanced, dead dlc's, some flawed mechanics like wanted roofers gunners (i don't know how to fix these0, but that shouldn't be MY problem its their game and they should have our best interests at heart if they do that then more people will buy the games and hell, maybe even dlc's.