PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on maps?

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I saw someone say something yesterday like "way to go Ubi, it's just more buildings cut and pasted onto the ground like you've always done" or something like that but...I dunno, I think they're pretty cool. I mean, at the end of the day all most MP maps (in any game) are is a slight change in layout and a completely new aesthetic layout, and the aesthetics on these maps are cool. I love the sugar cane area or whatever on Saint Pierre, that's a cool thing there, and Charleston is ok but I think the night ambiance version, the one with all the burning buildings, is phenomenal, and Fort Wolcott i think is a great layout with very few roofing opportunities, which I like a lot.

So I dunno...they're pretty good, and I'm enjoying them so far. I can't be the only one?

L0rd S0th
01-09-2013, 06:32 PM
i agree with you on the new maps they did a great job with them i personally would have liked to see some battlefields as maps

wackywaffles2
01-09-2013, 06:35 PM
The Fort one is meh for me, Saint Pierre is beautiful! And Charlestown is very cool especially on the fire version of it.

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
i agree with you on the new maps they did a great job with them i personally would have liked to see some battlefields as maps

That's a cool idea! They could do like an encampment with tents and trenches and stuff, and wooden buildings as hospitals and stuff. Speaking of which, I would have loved to have seen a Patriot Soldier character as part of the DLC. They could do a lot with something like that I think. But I'm glad to see you're with me, I think the maps look really cool.

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 06:37 PM
The Fort one is meh for me, Saint Pierre is beautiful! And Charlestown is very cool especially on the fire version of it.

haha aww really? i think that's my favorite of the three! I think it's a cool unique idea being the inside of a fort and I like that there are fewer buildings on it than other maps.

Panayam
01-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I think the maps look awesome. Specially the one with the bamboo jungle in it xD Also the Fort has the mines and that is AWESOME. Specially when your pursuer is dumb enough to kill someone when your hiding down there out of his line of sight xD

wackywaffles2
01-09-2013, 06:46 PM
haha aww really? i think that's my favorite of the three! I think it's a cool unique idea being the inside of a fort and I like that there are fewer buildings on it than other maps.

The map has some cool spots don't get me wrong, it just doesn't really stand out much to me :/.

weapon_of_war3
01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
vALL THE MAPS ARE CUTOUTS FROM PREVIOUS MAPS!!!! DONT BUY! UBISOFT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

L0rd S0th
01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
vALL THE MAPS ARE CUTOUTS FROM PREVIOUS MAPS!!!! DONT BUY! UBISOFT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

yet you bought an AC game and in their forums?

AntiChrist7
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Lets all ignore post number 8.

i got a question. if you have the maps, but your friend doesnt, can you still play wolfpack together? probably not is my guess

Yutake782
01-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Idiots like you..

L0rd S0th
01-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Lets all ignore post number 8.

i got a question. if you have the maps, but your friend doesnt, can you still play wolfpack together? probably not is my guess

no you cant too bad it couldnt be done though