PDA

View Full Version : [PS3: AC3] Activated UPlay Passport… nothing happened?

thesamepotato
01-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi there Assassins,

So after finishing the game near-100%, I booted up multiplayer for the first time. It prompted me to enter my UPlay Passport, so I did just that. Everything goes smoothly, so far. My copy of AC3 gives me access to the Benedict Arnold DLC, and so the game prompted me to download the DLC. So I've done that, and… then what? UPlay redirects me to the "Activate UPlay Passport" screen. It asks to me enter the passcode… again… and then it prompts me to download the Benedict Arnold DLC… again.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do after downloading the DLC. I'm pretty much stuck in this… cycle.

I'm at a bit of a loss here and I've tried giving the forums a good once-over, see if anyone else has had this problem before. Am I really technologically-impaired and probably just doing something wrong? Help me, guys. :(

Jarek23
01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Have you booted up the single player game and checked to see if the Benedict Arnold missions were available? They're in NY.

ToughGuy31
01-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi there Assassins,

So after finishing the game near-100%, I booted up multiplayer for the first time. It prompted me to enter my UPlay Passport, so I did just that. Everything goes smoothly, so far. My copy of AC3 gives me access to the Benedict Arnold DLC, and so the game prompted me to download the DLC. So I've done that, and… then what? UPlay redirects me to the "Activate UPlay Passport" screen. It asks to me enter the passcode… again… and then it prompts me to download the Benedict Arnold DLC… again.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do after downloading the DLC. I'm pretty much stuck in this… cycle.

I'm at a bit of a loss here and I've tried giving the forums a good once-over, see if anyone else has had this problem before. Am I really technologically-impaired and probably just doing something wrong? Help me, guys. :(

You have to get to sequence 9 to play the Benedict Arnold missions.