PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off player!!!!

wetsuit29
01-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Hey You, UbiSoft!!!!! Whats up with this FarCry3 Game??? This is supposed to be entertaining???? You are a rip off and you have a rep for this crap. Your game is unplayable for all practical purposes. It should not take 200 trys to take a radio tower. Your characters should not lock up in a loop that prevents game progress. Your game should not be a cast iron ***** to play on the easy level. There should be some satisfaction and playability. Your biggest flaw in this game is you do not realize that it is a privilege to run your code on my machine when you think that it is a privilege for me to be able to have your game. If this game had some value, I would likely buy moue games from ubisoft, but now that I see what you are about, I will never purchase anything ubisoft. Do not blame "bugs" you should not have released with so many bugs, you are already on you're fourth major patch! I call that selling a defective product. All I wanted was a decent game to play.....and you burnt me.....now take some responsibility and fix it!

Tully__
01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Now in the correct forum :|

Imetysaw
01-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Hey You, UbiSoft!!!!! Whats up with this FarCry3 Game??? This is supposed to be entertaining???? You are a rip off and you have a rep for this crap. Your game is unplayable for all practical purposes. It should not take 200 trys to take a radio tower. Your characters should not lock up in a loop that prevents game progress. Your game should not be a cast iron ***** to play on the easy level. There should be some satisfaction and playability. Your biggest flaw in this game is you do not realize that it is a privilege to run your code on my machine when you think that it is a privilege for me to be able to have your game. If this game had some value, I would likely buy moue games from ubisoft, but now that I see what you are about, I will never purchase anything ubisoft. Do not blame "bugs" you should not have released with so many bugs, you are already on you're fourth major patch! I call that selling a defective product. All I wanted was a decent game to play.....and you burnt me.....now take some responsibility and fix it!

Troll or just another pissed of kid who is mad because his PC can't handle this, please stop these useless posts and be patient...

rcole_sooner
01-09-2013, 05:31 PM
+1

The game is just not that hard, or have that many bugs/issues even on my old PC.

ZepG
01-09-2013, 06:47 PM
I think you need to learn how to use a computer first before you try to run software on it! I never had a single crash, bug, or stuttering since day 1. Keep your pc clean and up to date on drivers, close any unnecessary programs running in the background and you wont have issues.

iggy351
01-09-2013, 06:59 PM
I think you need to learn how to use a computer first before you try to run software on it! I never had a single crash, bug, or stuttering since day 1. Keep your pc clean and up to date on drivers, close any unnecessary programs running in the background and you wont have issues.
Tend to agree about difficulty at dream sequences. Degree of difficulty at all levels do not make kill vass a pleasant challenge but a pain in the butt. I play Crysis , Black ops etc and dont have the level of frustration I have with this game:p

Tyrotio
01-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Tend to agree about difficulty at dream sequences. Degree of difficulty at all levels do not make kill vass a pleasant challenge but a pain in the butt. I play Crysis , Black ops etc and dont have the level of frustration I have with this game:p

I didn't even know it was possible to fail the Vass boss fight.

rcole_sooner
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I did have some trouble with the Vass fight, initially, when I was trying to fight each new Vass. Once I tried just walking to the end, it took 1 try. I dunno, if that was how it was supposed to work.

Blud_E_Gutz
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I hated the Vass fight--it worked fine but the whole dream crap really ruined it--they should have left in the real world,, a real fight that puts him in lots of pain--then his sorry butt gets dragged back to the females of the group/tribe where they dismember/cut and torture him while the guys all sit around drinking / laughing at him and repeat his lines back to him--then he crys like a baby as the as the rest of the kidnapped group walk up with various instruments and the screen fades to black with blood splatters--Now tha's a cut scene!!!

Damage_Incorp
01-09-2013, 10:05 PM
If you fail the cutscenes then you better check with your nearest neurologist

It's so easy that i intenionally stopped pressing buttons every now and then to see how i would die