PDA

View Full Version : Help me ! I have black screen when after loading screen and freeze !!!!!

noname0842
01-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Help me ! I have black screen when after loading screen and freeze !!!!! I check my task manager : Far Cry 3 file didn't not responding
But i got black screen and i wait more 10 minutes and it not changes and this first time to play Far Cry 3 and i was buy Far Cry 3 on Steam on yesterday !
What my error ?
Please help me to FIX this ! Thanks !

My Computer :

CPU AMD 250 X2 3.0GHz

Graphics Card : ASUS 560GTX Ti TOP 1GB

Ram : 4 GB

Windows 7 32 Bit

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !

shuval10
11-19-2013, 11:14 PM
I got the same problem please help

AndyJackson2012
11-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Help me ! I have black screen when after loading screen and freeze !!!!! I check my task manager : Far Cry 3 file didn't not responding
But i got black screen and i wait more 10 minutes and it not changes and this first time to play Far Cry 3 and i was buy Far Cry 3 on Steam on yesterday !
What my error ?
Please help me to FIX this ! Thanks !

My Computer :

CPU AMD 250 X2 3.0GHz

Graphics Card : ASUS 560GTX Ti TOP 1GB

Ram : 4 GB

Windows 7 32 Bit

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !

system seems adequate. Is this a disc download or a Steam download? Did you download the latest patch 1.05 for it? look thru other posts on the first page for a link.
Sounds like your not getting a handshake from Uplay or punk buster (evenbalance.com? download) Could be other problems but start there. Has it ever worked for you?

The game should run without any patches but if your connecting onlline for the 1st time maybe not. You can get into Uplay accounts and still not be able to load game (has happened to me).

flybyme
11-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Yes he got it from Steam. I suggest that he posts on the Steam forum and contacts Steam support.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9495-AFGJ-0524