PDA

View Full Version : Battle Hardened For PS3?

wackywaffles2
01-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Honestly i feel pretty annoyed, somehow Microsoft thinks that making sure XBOX gets dlc first will somehow sell more consoles. Same with the benedict arnold missions for single-player, lets face it, nobody is going to buy a console for a random DLC, so what is the point of all this? :mad:

deathbunny600
01-08-2013, 03:01 PM
They aren't getting it early, the ps3 store updates at night, the Xbox live store updates in the morning.

ShadowFiend1993
01-08-2013, 03:03 PM
It's not about Microsoft making sure they get it first, as far as i'm aware it's simply because the XBL marketplace is updated on a Tuesday and PSN store on a Wednesday. Not that it matters, since anyone with a Season Pass can't even access the DLC yet.. :/

wackywaffles2
01-08-2013, 03:07 PM
They aren't getting it early, the ps3 store updates at night, the Xbox live store updates in the morning.

I guess i was so mad i completely forgot about this, this whole thread is completely useless now....i'm stupid.

montagemik
01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Getting annoyed because one format gets the rehashed characters & animations from a previous game a few hours earlier ................What is the point of THAT ?

Play AC-B / AC-R & picture the Blacksmith / Bombardier in a skirt = Highlander .
Play AC-B / AC-R & picture the Harlequin / ottoman jester as an indian = Coyote man
Hell - just play AC-3 & picture the Commander without the Hat = The Governor .

You really that desperate for this NEW :rolleyes: content it annoys you ?

Sir_Kappa
01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm pretty sure PSN updates their store on Tuesday night, at least for the US. Usually around 8-9 EST.

wackywaffles2
01-08-2013, 03:09 PM
It's not about Microsoft making sure they get it first, as far as i'm aware it's simply because the XBL marketplace is updated on a Tuesday and PSN store on a Wednesday. Not that it matters, since anyone with a Season Pass can't even access the DLC yet.. :/

Microsoft has actually paid some companies to get a games DLC XBOX only in the past, but yeah the marketplace update is actually why, forgive my stupidity.

wackywaffles2
01-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Getting annoyed because one format gets the rehashed characters & animations from a previous game a few hours earlier ................What is the point of THAT ?

Play AC-B / AC-R & picture the Blacksmith / Bombardier in a skirt = Highlander .
Play AC-B / AC-R & picture the Harlequin / ottoman jester as an indian = Coyote man
Hell - just play AC-3 & picture the Commander without the Hat = The Governor .

You really that desperate for this NEW :rolleyes: content it annoys you ?
Play AC-B / AC-R & picture the Courtesan with orange hair = The Lady Maverick
Your point is? Although to be honest when i realised how stupid i am( PS store update time) i completely lost interest anyway. Oh and here is something you might find funny, look at The Bombardier's face, then look at The Champion's face, see anything odd?