PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T Customize ANY character - Any outfit .

montagemik
01-08-2013, 08:27 AM
As the title says .

Since the Event officially finished (PS3) The game reset all my characters / main weapon & warpaint to default .

Now everytime i try to Customise a complete set for ANY character - The game crashes / freezes . No response from the PS3 controller ,have to manually switch off .

I can't even just switch an outfit nevermind customise any - So my champion packs are unuseable & The Warrior packs all useless .
(I Have ALL Champion & warrior outfits , thanks to many games of wolfpack - But none can be used without instant freeze)

So - What's Ubisoft screwed up now ??

bloodeyez
01-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Hold on, you can get champion packs and warrior packs by playing wolfpack?

Moonfoxz
01-08-2013, 10:25 AM
He meant through the credits he earned from Wolfpack, he was able to buy the costumes...

montagemik
01-08-2013, 10:27 AM

No - Don't get excited , I Meant playing lots of wolfpack is how i earned the Abstergo credits to BUY all champion & warrior outfits. .
( and i do mean a LOT of wolfpack games)

But as it is at the moment - for me at least the game freezes the instant i put a champion or warrior outfit on . It constantly has everyone in defaults everytime i enter multiplayer menu.

Moonfoxz
01-08-2013, 10:32 AM
But as it is at the moment - for me at least the game freezes the instant i put a champion or warrior outfit on . It constantly has everyone in defaults everytime i enter multiplayer menu.
That is quite the issue you're having, I wouldn't be as calm as you if all my warrior and champions packs could not be used. Ubisoft needs to hear about this asap. If I'm not wrong, you've had issues with customizations and ability sets reverting in the past?

montagemik
01-08-2013, 10:57 AM
That is quite the issue you're having, I wouldn't be as calm as you if all my warrior and champions packs could not be used. Ubisoft needs to hear about this asap. If I'm not wrong, you've had issues with customizations and ability sets reverting in the past?

So far my outfits or abilities have been reset to default either at the beginning or End of Every event they've had .

Domination 1st event = All outfits & abilities reset

Reinforcements = all outfits & abilities reset (AGAIN )

Bonus XP weekend = Lost my Carpenter champion pack - Completely vanished . & ranked up from lvl 50 to prestige 2 - But never received any Prestige lvls - Just gained abstergo credits . I figured i'd get the prestige stars at end of bonus weekend . But nope.
Only just reached prestige 2 properly a few days ago .

Deadly shadows = As reported beginning of this thread.

Single player events - leave no witnesses / naval battles = No issues .

Disconnects often take between 200 - 2400 abstergo credits from my total when logging in again.

So i'm pretty certain it's Ubisofts Multiplayer servers at fault. ( And believe me - I'm not CALM about this - but my true response would lead to a BAN for sure.)

And to cap it all - despite the 100's of wolpack i must've played by now on every map - & All dark outfits unlocked - WOLPACK LEADER challenge has not awarded .

snipertempah10
01-08-2013, 11:48 AM
My stun moves are reset to No. 1 on every character whenever I log out. A minor annoyance to me, so I can understand you feeling so aggrieved.

snipertempah10
01-08-2013, 12:54 PM
And to cap it all - despite the 100's of wolpack i must've played by now on every map - & All dark outfits unlocked - WOLPACK LEADER challenge has not awarded .

You get all dark outfits unlocked simply by playing each map, or by playing as specific characters. You don't have to complete sequence 25 to get them.

As you say you have played 100s of games then it is probably safe to assume that you HAVE completed each map. But to make sure, I would go to Hall of Fame tab > Wolfpack Scores and check that each individual map has a highest score of at least 30-33K. Other than that I don't know what to suggest...

montagemik
01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
You get all dark outfits unlocked simply by playing each map, or by playing as specific characters. You don't have to complete sequence 25 to get them.

As you say you have played 100s of games then it is probably safe to assume that you HAVE completed each map. But to make sure, I would go to Hall of Fame tab > Wolfpack Scores and check that each individual map has a highest score of at least 30-33K. Other than that I don't know what to suggest...

Yeah - done all 7 maps many many times well over 33,000 on each map weeks ago , some are into 100's of thousands - All dark outfits unlocked - & All characters used. (inc redcoat & Sharpshooter )

So it's just another BUG - in a long list of many ............ As i thought .

snipertempah10
01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Yeah - done all 7 maps many many times well over 33,000 on each map weeks ago , some are into 100's of thousands - All dark outfits unlocked - & All characters used. (inc redcoat & Sharpshooter )

So it's just another BUG - in a long list of many ............ As i thought .

To get 100K on all maps obviously means that you have completed them all, but in a team. Have you tried completing each one solo? I assume that you have, and it probably doesn't make a jot of difference either, but when things get desperate you may as well clutch at any old straw. You're probably right, it is another bug, but I haven't come across other people having the same issue. Good luck, sorry I can't help...I'll have to let you slowly implode ;-)

montagemik
01-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Nope - i've completed each map twice as a team with others & ALL my other wolfpack games were SOLO . So bang goes my incentive to complete all challenges -
I'm clearly already screwed on that front then . No wolfpack leader - No 100% challenges possible .

Implosion imminent - TICK , TICK , TICK , TICK , TICK , TICK TICK , ...............

Buuldraguhn
01-08-2013, 06:27 PM
your not the only one. For it's very predicatable, at the very end of the game session just about when the announcement of your nth place in a the lobby. The game will either freeze or disconnect, then will lead you to limited mode.

Sometimes I don't bother customizing all of my personas since this happens more frequent than it was last year.