PDA

View Full Version : Is it just memoir are ALL game modes besides Conflict completely abandoned?

reaper1032
01-08-2013, 02:25 AM
I've been trying to get into the other game modes for over a month now... And there hasnt been a match since. I tried every single possible search category... Same thing, every time... No session found... Creating new session.

PS. Sorry about the wired title... Thanks to apple's ground breaking auto correct. -_-

SigmaGamma4
01-08-2013, 02:46 AM
I've had the same problem, but I'd be willing to bet that it's even worse on PS3. I can barely find non-lagged Conflict matches, let alone any other gametypes, which stinks cause I enjoyed Siege. Guess that's what happens when the developers give gamers no incentive to play anymore. They've lost waay too many GRFS followers to try and win them back with new DLC, so we'll just have to wait till GRFS2.

reaper1032
01-08-2013, 03:43 AM
The should haven't made it the first default mode in the game... First thing people click on when they go to multiplayer....

AzoreanAssassin
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I have been seeing a lot of Siege lately on PS3, I found it by searching any mode and not picking a specific mode.

meathead_79
01-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Only conflict on "battle" on the PS3. My friends and I dont have any lag issues though.

PublicVermin
01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Only conflict on "battle" on the PS3. My friends and I dont have any lag issues though.

are you sick in the head? Last night wasn't bad, but at least a few games a week are fairly laggy....

josemirandela
01-10-2013, 06:44 PM
i have played a few decoy and siege games this week...

meathead_79
01-10-2013, 10:00 PM
are you sick in the head? Last night wasn't bad, but at least a few games a week are fairly laggy....

Only lag related to a host migration. Nothing that I would stop playing for. On a nightly basis I usually play aroudn 12 matches. I would say at the most, I have one laggy match, and that is always addressed by a migration.

JustHatched
01-10-2013, 10:08 PM
I play siege every night, there is always a room. That said if you jump in with a full party it might take a bit of a wait to get enough on the other team to kick the game off. What we have done is pair up in 2 or 3's and find matches and send invites to our mates as the randoms drop out if we are in a good room.

bojack2424
01-11-2013, 08:38 AM
On Xbox, the only gametype I have been able to play for so many **** weeks, is Conflict. I'm really tired of playing conflict. It's got to the point of being able to recognize mobs of people due to the absolute **** population

TreFacTor
01-11-2013, 05:51 PM
On Xbox, the only gametype I have been able to play for so many **** weeks, is Conflict. I'm really tired of playing conflict. It's got to the point of being able to recognize mobs of people due to the absolute **** population
I've had the game about 5 months. I have played siege only once, and have never played any other game mode other than conflict and siege no matter what game type or map rotation I search for. This is really sad, I've never seen Ghost Recon in such a bad state. What I hate most is getting stuck in rooms with people and we don't speak the same language. That's the worst and often it's that way for me. I did start playing with a small group, but they no longer play and even when they did they only played conflict.