PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Bug 3! - MP

hessed
01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I will stop play this game! I LOVE it, but contains many bugs!

Is frustrating to have such a good game being wasted by not being repaired properly.
Just to make sure I'm not a hater either, I'm on prestige 4.

Some things that really annoys me:

- Many times my pursuer appears very close to me, giving no time to hide.

- My contract when he has more than one pursuer, always comes closest is the other assassins, and always left for me to kill him on the floor (THAT REALLY ANNOY ME!)

- Sometimes I'm not even appear in the first or second place and more than 3 pursuers looking for me

- Teams are really poorly balanced. Sometimes I am with single guy with a team low level ,agains 3 level 50

- Sometimes not even nobody has contracts

- MANY DISCONNECTS!

- Many connections problem (ping, lag, wait much time to found a game)

It has other problems, but these are the most common that annoy me too much

ChristrinDeLore
01-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I will stop play this game! I LOVE it, but contains many bugs!
Is frustrating to have such a good game being wasted by not being repaired properly.
Just to make sure I'm not a hater either, I'm on prestige 4.

Some things that really annoys me:
- Many times my pursuer appears very close to me, giving no time to hide.
- My contract when he has more than one pursuer, always comes closest is the other assassins, and always left for me to kill him on the floor (THAT REALLY ANNOY ME!)
- Sometimes I'm not even appear in the first or second place and more than 3 pursuers looking for me
- Teams are really poorly balanced. Sometimes I am with single guy with a team low level ,agains 3 level 50
- Sometimes not even nobody has contracts
- MANY DISCONNECTS!
- Many connections problem (ping, lag, wait much time to found a game)
It has other problems, but these are the most common that annoy me too much

1) That happens to a lot of us. it's a matchmaking error - also depends on what mode you're in.. if you're playing deathmatch, well, you are screwed. If not, well, that's just poor spawn placement. Happens in a lot of games.
2) Get better at killing, then you won't be getting sloppy seconds.
3) Matchmaking issue - many of us have brought it up / complained about it.
4) Matchmaking issue - againt brought up
5) Matchmaking issue - has happened in the previous games, and been brought up i'm sure.
6) no one knows why... but yes, it's annoying.

None of these are bugs...

ElleCore
01-07-2013, 04:59 PM
The fact that you don't have any time to hide when your pursuer flanks you, or when you can't get to your target before another player could is not the game's fault. It's yours.

And about the unbalanced thingy, levels don't matter at all in this game, as long as you are a skilled player. There are level 10s that can beat prestigers out there, so don't get discouraged by someone's high level.

wackywaffles2
01-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Better than ACR.

Quirky Jezza
01-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I wouldnt play it either if I hadnt got in the top 100. Thats the only thing thats keeping me going and putting up with all the bugs and dissconnecting :p

hessed
01-07-2013, 07:33 PM
The fact that you don't have any time to hide when your pursuer flanks you, or when you can't get to your target before another player could is not the game's fault. It's yours.

And about the unbalanced thingy, levels don't matter at all in this game, as long as you are a skilled player. There are level 10s that can beat prestigers out there, so don't get discouraged by someone's high level.

I told my porsuer appear VERY near me, like 10 feet.

About the teams, when it really matters is in domination for example. You can not win against 3 high levels, if you have only 1 level down in your team. No way to capture flags = no chances to win. And i saind, i'm prestige 4

hessed
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I was playing deathmatch against a guy prestige 4 number 97 in the ranking. I was among the 4th place and yet, I often had 4 porsuers. This is absurd!

cjdavies
01-07-2013, 08:37 PM

I'm a level 48, if I play a team match I'm a newbie.

I agree with the contract system, your low and have many pursers. When game starts (before first blood) someone doesn't have a purser because I have 2.

DrRockkso
01-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I have a hard time taking complaints seriously when they are this poorly-written.

hessed
01-07-2013, 09:23 PM
I have a hard time taking complaints seriously when they are this poorly-written.
Imagine a world where not everyone speaks English. guess what, this world exists.

true_gamer316
01-07-2013, 09:45 PM

actually the contract system can give you targets instantly just to lose them.

and I have had teleporting pursuers multiple times.

and yes that's true, but tell me how many level 10s are good?

unless it's a re roll they don't have any experience with the game.

past level 50 levels don't matter, unless you are a re roll

montagemik
01-07-2013, 09:48 PM
I wouldnt play it either if I hadnt got in the top 100. Thats the only thing thats keeping me going and putting up with all the bugs and dissconnecting :p

Yeah - smaller playerbase on x360 helps to get on the boards easier too .
And if only every player had the same amount of lag & disconnects & random scores dropping - That ranking & leaderboard position might genuinely mean something in reality -
But i'm glad it hasn't gone to your head or anything .

LOL

Byzantine_Mage
01-07-2013, 10:07 PM
you are not alone my friend...One more annoying thing that happens to me a lot.People killing me when the doors are closed -I am pretty sure it's most of the times due to lag and bugs and not the abilities they use

true_gamer316
01-07-2013, 10:39 PM
you are not alone my friend...One more annoying thing that happens to me a lot.People killing me when the doors are closed -I am pretty sure it's most of the times due to lag and bugs and not the abilities they use

it is a latency problem, like most things in the game.

essentially on there screen you have not gone through the door, and made it close, but on there screen it shows you not through the door.

used to be worse in ACB when they would roof you through a building this way :(

IStoleYourShoes
01-08-2013, 12:41 AM
I told my porsuer appear VERY near me, like 10 feet.

I know what you're saying... I've been on both ends of it. I've spawned literally like 5 feet away from my target for an easy kill, and I've spawned and been killed nearly instantly. I remember a game where I got stunned by a target I didn't know I had before the big starting instruction pane had gone away. You should be able to skip that by pressing x or something lol.

hessed
01-11-2013, 12:09 AM

Yeah! and sometimes I die for pistol, even though I hid behind the wall