PDA

View Full Version : User Created Map Group[No hackers][No lag][Custom and old school maps]

strangelove90
01-07-2013, 03:43 AM
A few other players and myself are starting a group to collab and share our maps with each other. Anyone can join, but prefer English speaking NA players on the east coast to make things easy. Most of the maps we play are small to medium size team death match for a few reasons: stock maps are too large for smaller games, and the lag can be awful. With custom maps there isn't a problem with hackers because if we suspect someone is cheating we can remove them from the group. So far, there's five unorganized players but I'd like to see as many as thirty join the cause.

[GUIDE]To play User generated maps including your own!
- First add me on Uplay: strangelove90
- make sure your map is playable and is small to medium size
- TDM only until we get more people
- Yes, we will play your map!
- Members should only leave positive feedback in game. Any negative comments must be shared via VOIP or Pm.

Maps currently in rotation:
Dystopia
Trade-off_V.04
Shipment(cod4)
Oland Swamp

How it works:
You tell me the name of the map you wish to add to the playlist.
I go to "Map Archive", select a map, and invite everyone! Simple. No problem with lag or hackers ever again!

Members:
Strykker1964
SylixS
darknight.666
E_bag17
strangelove90
IVANIMAL
tompotamus
Anora

CTPEJIOK22
01-07-2013, 05:24 PM
nice idea. will try to play with you and share custom maps.

eballesteroslaw
01-07-2013, 06:07 PM
A few other players and myself are starting a group to collab and share our maps with each other. Anyone can join, but prefer English speaking NA players on the east coast to make things easy. Most of the maps we play are small to medium size team death match for a few reasons: stock maps are too large for smaller games, and the lag can be awful. With custom maps there isn't a problem with hackers because if we suspect someone is cheating we can remove them from the group. So far, there's five unorganized players but I'd like to see as many as thirty join the cause.

[GUIDE]To play User generated maps including your own!
- First add me on Uplay: strangelove90
- make sure your map is playable and is small to medium size
- TDM only until we get more people
- Yes, we will play your map!
- Members should only leave positive feedback in game. Any negative comments must be shared via VOIP or Pm.

Maps currently in rotation:
Dystopia
Trade-off_V.04
Shipment(cod4)
Oland Swamp

How it works:
You tell me the name of the map you wish to add to the playlist.
I go to "Map Archive", select a map, and invite everyone! Simple. No problem with lag or hackers ever again!

Members:
Strykker1964
SylixS
darknight.666
E_bag17
strangelove90
IVANIMAL
tompotamus
Anora

Add me up! Aside from working on my own maps, I like trying maps made by others' and ranking them. I'm on often and live in San Antonio, Texas.

My Map: Cowboys & Indians

matty101yttam
01-07-2013, 06:11 PM
i love playing custom..(when its working) but i'm aussie :)

i can however suggest a map(not mine) i played today...natural simple map but it worked, called emplacement by wolfboy762 and it works ok with less ppl

strangelove90
01-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Add me up! Aside from working on my own maps, I like trying maps made by others' and ranking them. I'm on often and live in San Antonio, Texas.

My Map: Cowboys & Indians

Sounds good I'll send you an invite asap. Your map just got me thinking. What if there was a game mode called "Cowboys & Indians" where it's basically the predator/recurve bow vs. the model 1887? Sounds pretty neat, huh?

i love playing custom..(when its working) but i'm aussie :)

i can however suggest a map(not mine) i played today...natural simple map but it worked, called emplacement by wolfboy762 and it works ok with less ppl

You can still play with us, but being in the U.S just makes things a bit easier due to time zones and connections.

matty101yttam
01-09-2013, 03:25 AM
The connection/lag doesn't bother me so much since every game is laggy when it always connects you to an overseas lobby, so i'm used to that, just whether it impacts you guys.
And US peak time is usually our early mornings so weekends may be ok time wise...i added you anyhow