PDA

View Full Version : [Multiplayer] Wireless XBOX controller buttons mixed up

Myrddinnn
01-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi,

I am experiencing some problems lately with the multiplayer game using my XBOX 360 wireless controller (and adapter ofcourse). In the main game i've got no problems at all, my controller works like a charm! But on the other hand when I open the multiplayer part of the game, my buttons are mixed up. When I press the X button, the game seems to intepret it as an B, Y is an A and both the Triggers and the Start and Back button won't work correctly.

I have been looking all around the internet but i haven't find a solution so far. Does anyone else experiences this problem, and more important, is there a known solution for? I really hope someone here can help me out...

Thanks in advance,

Merlin

[I am playing the game on my PC, thought that would be usefull:p]

spectatorx
01-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Did you try to configure controller in game settings?

Singleplayer and multiplayer have seperate settings for controllers.

Myrddinnn
01-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I have already tried that, but there isn't an option to change your controls. Yes, you can change the input device from keyboard to XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for example, but you cant configure each button manually. The main problem is that the controller is recognized, but the buttons are really messed up. If the game says "press A to continue", I have to press the blue 'X' button, because the game thinks that is the 'A'.

For other games there are such things as emulators, but in my opinion the controller just needs to work, its Microsoft for god sake...

spectatorx
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Did you try to reinstall xontroller's drivers? This might be something wrong with detection of keys on driver side or i do not know xD Does this controller work fine with all other games you use it in?

Myrddinnn
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Did you try to reinstall xontroller's drivers? This might be something wrong with detection of keys on driver side or i do not know xD Does this controller work fine with all other games you use it in?

Yes, I even re installed the game.. On the other hand, GTA IV and Fable III also didn't work at first. I had to use a program (don't know the exact name right now) that generated a file (xinput.dll or something), which I had to place in the system directory.. I called microsoft but they didn't know what the problem was and never heard of it before. Also Ubisoft doesn't seem to know what the problem is. They will sent me an email when the problem is solved, but i'll doubt that it can be... I also tried another controller and receiver, but same problem..

Myrddinnn
01-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Whow, I fixed the issue myself by replacing the xinput9_1_0.dll file as mentioned before. Thanks anyway!

domiandp
04-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Whow, I fixed the issue myself by replacing the xinput9_1_0.dll file as mentioned before. Thanks anyway!

Man, please give me link with the same xinput what you used. And where exactly I should copy it.