PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Glitch

springlakemi
01-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Re: ZombiU, I am on my third round of being in the nursery. My previous self that is now a Zombie that has all my stuff is behind a locked/barred door I cannot open. I did not want to fall into the basement again as the second run through I found no way to get out but thought maybe third time is a charm but once again in the basement of the nursery the door underneath the light scans as "door opened" but it will not open and that is the door that leads the way out. I have loved this game so far but it may be over at this point since i can't seem to go further. If there is anyone:eek: you can help i would appreciate it.:eek:

thehp58
01-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Ts is a well know game glitch. Ubisoft is supposedly working on a fix. The same thing happened to me several times until I finally figures out that there was a problem with the game. Idelted the game from my console, started again from the beginning and it still didn't help. Finally after replaying/deleting several times the problem seemed to resolved. Only tof ind further along in the game similar things happened to prevent me from moving on or progressing at all. All known glitches with the game. I have requested a refund from Ubisoft three times to no avail. It's a shamecause it really is a good game but it is defective. No way around the glitch u have run into.

Clo4k4ndD4gger
01-05-2013, 11:24 PM
I am stuck at the same part of the game. I shot an exploding zombie and died and now I cannot get back to get the antibodies from my former survivor to trade for the fuel. I guess I am shelving the game until they fix some of these bugs. No way am I starting over at this point.

arb0282
01-06-2013, 05:38 AM
i write to ubisoft and they only give me a generic answer and noting else.

DRJAY87
01-06-2013, 09:35 PM
The game is not broke when you go to the nursey don't fall into basement there is a staiway going down the medicine pack is right there pick it up then you will here a sound kill the zombie then get out
and work your way back to the lock outside door and hack the door and run away from all the zombies that will try to kill you. also before you leave the nursey hack the outside door next to it to get weapons and the dee letter to go back to the other hack door and follow stairs down new sewer to get off level
YOU DON'T NEED TO FIND YOUR OLD BODY.

OlafTheLofty
01-07-2013, 10:45 AM
The game is not broke when you go to the nursey don't fall into basement there is a staiway going down the medicine pack is right there pick it up then you will here a sound kill the zombie then get out
and work your way back to the lock outside door and hack the door and run away from all the zombies that will try to kill you. also before you leave the nursey hack the outside door next to it to get weapons and the dee letter to go back to the other hack door and follow stairs down new sewer to get off level
YOU DON'T NEED TO FIND YOUR OLD BODY.

Tried it again yesterday. If you didn't unbar the door to the kitchen when you first came out of the basement, you can't access those stairs.
Clearly you did, and I'm glad you did, but I didn't...

Nigel

springlakemi
01-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I will try when i get back top that part as i have erased the memory and have started from scratch. Thanks!

springlakemi
01-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I did also erase the memory from the game and have started from scratch I am now close to getting to the nursery. It's more fun the second time around but i'll try this time to shoot the exploding Zombie in the nursey basement in the head without it exploding or from a safe distance. I am going to try the guys advice below this string as well but if the pack was at the bottom of the stairs with as many times as I have been dowen this stairs i would have seen it i would think.

Clickalot
01-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Also stuck at the nursery is there any progress?
Is there an answer?

thehp58
01-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I emailed Ubisoft 3 times and finally got more info. The developers are working on a patch to fix the known issues with the game. I have t say, after being initially disappointed, I am very impressed with Ubisofts customer service. They really addressed my concerns. I will continue playing the game and purchasing their products.

thehp58
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
I restarted the game several times and it seemed the problem was either solved or I finally got lucky enough not to get killed in the nursery basement. Ubisoft is working on a patch to correct the glitches in the game. ALthough frustrating, I really enjoyed this game and was finally able to beat it. Well worth the time. I am looking for frined to play this with me on here. If interested, reply.

thehp58
01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
This is a GLITCH in the game. WHen the door is scanning opened ...but will not give you the X prompt to open the door...there's a software issue not a game play issue. I finally spoke drectly with Ubisoft customer support and they are working on a patch for this issue.

Clickalot
01-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I hope they fix it soon!

MelanomaSky
01-23-2013, 06:17 AM
I hit this problem over the weekend. I created a UPlay account just to send an official Question to
Ubisoft. Hopefully a patch is made! I love this game but am extremely disappointed in this bug.

woofercooker
01-24-2013, 02:05 AM
OMG you have to to be freaking kidding me! I have just encountered this glitch. i got killed by the zombie with the bomb attached to him now i can't get back through the door in the basement, it says door opened but im stuck. My game also glitched in the supermarket and i had to start again. Now it looks like i have to start again AGAIN it took ages to get here i can't be botherd to do all of that again totaly ruined the gaming experience. i was really getting into this game as well but these glitches are disgraceful. And by the looks of it no responses from ubisoft, not even an apology to all its customers with a promise to work on a patch? i would like a refund for this game, its unplayable no way should we be expected to restart this far in TWICE not knowing if the same thing will just happen again

Fhinlord
01-24-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm stuck outside of the nursery. The door outside by the shortcut to the nursery is locked and cannot be unlocked. I have the medicine and I escaped the attack in the nursery. Is this some kind of bug that won't allow me to progress?

Fhinlord
01-24-2013, 05:39 AM
The game also doesn't allow me to open the door of the shack outside of the nursery. I'm not sure how I would gain access to getting that door opened. Maybe someone can give me some feedback as well on this?

bungeedood
01-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Glitch in nursery has me too, VERY VERY frustrating after many hours of gameplay. This is a great game, ubisoft, please do a quick fix so we can all enjoy it to the end

Fhinlord
01-26-2013, 05:44 PM
So I tried using another character, even killing all of the zombies in the nursery while escaping...still the same **** f'n problem! I loved this game up to this point...If it is true that the developers aren't going to correct/patch this issue, it's a true slap to the players' faces! UBISOFT...hear our cries and patch this up for us!!! For those that have passed this point in the game, where is the keycard for the outside shack in front of the nursery playground?

-Fhinlord-

stiedema
01-27-2013, 02:55 AM
​​Refer to the thread, "Official word from ubisoft - no patch for zombiu - ever."

This was current as of 01/23/13.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Update: We are aware of the issue and our development team is hard at work at the moment developing a patch that will solve the problem.

antonio_vieira
02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
is this going to be a specific patch for this issue or an all round patch?

Derspy700
02-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Re: ZombiU, I am on my third round of being in the nursery. My previous self that is now a Zombie that has all my stuff is behind a locked/barred door I cannot open. I did not want to fall into the basement again as the second run through I found no way to get out but thought maybe third time is a charm but once again in the basement of the nursery the door underneath the light scans as "door opened" but it will not open and that is the door that leads the way out. I have loved this game so far but it may be over at this point since i can't seem to go further. If there is anyone:eek: you can help i would appreciate it.:eek:

Me too! Fortunately, they ARE working on a patch.

DryBoneJones
02-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Is the patch regarding the nursery glitch or will this fix a number of problems Ubi Mush? The missing gas can and the door to st george (did not open after unlocking it) stopped my progress. Will these be resolved as well?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I do not have the patch notes at present as soon as I do I will post them.

JAPBOO
02-03-2013, 03:13 PM
I really wish this solve the nursery blocking glitch, or any other ones that prevents you for making progress. I love the game but this really turns me down. I love rayman and I was going to buy ACIII, now im not sure, or even considering this if the patch does not solve the fact that I cant do any progress... I love playing games but this is really a roadblock that make me chose other games to buy/play

Mr_Shade
02-04-2013, 03:00 PM
I really wish this solve the nursery blocking glitch, or any other ones that prevents you for making progress. I love the game but this really turns me down. I love rayman and I was going to buy ACIII, now im not sure, or even considering this if the patch does not solve the fact that I cant do any progress... I love playing games but this is really a roadblock that make me chose other games to buy/play
If they promise to fix something - they will.

Details about the fixes contained in the patch - will be announced closer to the release of it - so please watch for details.

I also have a Wii U - and I would recommend checking out the other games - AC3 is excellent and esp Rayman - when it releases :)

Have you tried the Rayman demo?

PakomeT
02-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Any estimated time of arrival about the patch release? march, april, may... ?? :confused:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-23-2013, 12:29 PM
We do not have an announcement for the date as yet.

creepyn
03-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Any update on the patch? I am unable to continue my game until this is released.

Thanks!

FrankyCheech
03-23-2013, 01:23 AM
My game is stuck due to this bug as well. Has there been any word on when the patch will be released?

FrankyCheech
03-30-2013, 04:36 AM
The patch is now out and it corrected the nursery glitch.

ldelgado23
04-08-2013, 04:59 PM
It is April 2013 and the glitch is still happening, I don't know if this will be addressed soon, but I bought the Wii U basically for this game, and I get to the nursery, get the medicine, get killed outside and I cant seem to find the medicine again, its not on my previous now zombi body and not in the original location inside the nursery, I can see the medicine under a place that is barred from all sides and basically there is no entering that area (just out from when you exit a door and fall down to the terrain), what next? restart? unacceptable.

MARTITS
04-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I have waited 3 months for the patch to fix this bug because i didnt want to start over. now after downloading the patch i thought i could continue my game. i went back down to the basement and still cant open the door. why didnt you fix this instance ubisoft? really annoyed. is there any way i can continue without starting over?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi MARTITS, if you have the patch installed and are still stuck unfortunately you will have to start again.