PDA

View Full Version : Another game breaking glitch, or am I just stuck?!?!

ricflair78
01-04-2013, 04:48 AM
Hi all,

I've not seen this one, and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong here...

I had just done the Church mission and got my stuff and now there's nothing else to do, apart from one Dee letter in BrickLane. I can't get the Dee letter as I have no C4. I think I've blown up every available wall in the game so far and I've been to where I get the C4 in the game (as far as I'm aware you get it in the locked room with the big crate of stuff; in the Palace Underground and in the nursery basement) and I've scanned all over and can't find any anywhere.

The rest of the game has ceased to progress - do I need all the Dee letters before I can progress? I can get into the flooded room, but can't do anything in there (pressing X does nothing) and can't get out due to a barred door and having dropped from an aircon shaft!

If this is another glitch (and I wouldn't be surprised - a friend got in to the supermarket and it won't mark that mission as completed), it's ridiculous. Most games get patched within a couple of weeks, especially for game breaking glitches, and this has been getting on for two months since it came out in the US!

Great game, but it's no use if it's totally broken!

Skyy bluu
01-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I think I have the same problem. [B]SPOILERS[B] When I get back from the Church and the Prepper is annoyed for not listening to him. Then he stops rambling and that is it. I read on a walkthrough that he is meant to continue to get annoyed at me and then lock the gate door to the mahole. We are meant to then scan and unlock the door so we can get the manhole to go to the Royale palace and find the doctor. I have gone to the royale palace but the doctor is still there and does nothing.