PDA

View Full Version : Been hit by the same game breaking glitch TWICE NOW! And I wont be playing it again!

RichardSmit2013
01-03-2013, 12:58 AM
**Spoilers**

I am so pissed off with ZombiU that I can barely type! I have been hit TWICE by the same game breaking glitch within the nursery!

The first time was because I got stuck within the kitchen area after shooting at the zombie armed with explosives without realising that the kitchen was full of gas and boom! I died. And after retracing my footsteps with my next character I discovered that I could not access the kitchen area again (where my character died) because the only door leading there will not open! So I started the game again..... And then second time around I made it through the kitchen area and back out into the main hallway where I encountered a horde of zombies and then fell in a glitchy manor through the floor and died! And to make matters worse once I had retraced my footsteps back to the nursery, my character was back behind the same door that I cannot feckin access!!!

Has anyone else had this problem, especially falling through floors in a glitchy manor?

Ubisoft please contact me with a solution with this or I will be abandoning this game!!

ovei1
01-03-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm currently looking to get a full refund\exchange for another wii u game thats not broke and would advise everyone else to do the same untill they fix it.

RichardSmit2013
01-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Good idea, shame though as this was the main reason I brought a WiiU

HeineyToucher
01-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Do like I've been doing in the Mii Verse and tell people to stay away from buying it or to just read the forums about how broken the game is. It's not until they start losing sales will they take it seriously.

thehp58
01-05-2013, 06:12 PM
I've requested a refund three times as I have run into three game breaking glitches. I also bought the WiiU primarily for this game. I have received the same "currently working on this issue," responce nothing more. I have the downloaded version of this game so no disc to return. I have deleted the game from the console, and downloaded again. I have delted several times and restarted all to no avail. For a manufacturer to expect consumers not to expect a refund or at least some sort of credit for a defective product is ridiculous. Also the lack of responce on Ubisofts part is unacceptable.
Perhaps a class action would get the consumers further in this area.

thehp58
01-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Great idea! Will do!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi guys, please ensure you are reporting these bugs to Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

springlakemi
01-05-2013, 07:12 PM
I am so glad to hear other people are experiencing this. I am on my third round of being in the nursery. The Zombie that has all my stuff is behind a locked/barred door i cannot open. I did not want to fal into the basement but thought third time is a charm but once again the door underneath the light scans as "door opened" but it will not open and that is the door that leads the way out. I have loved this game so far but it may be over at this point since i can't seem to go further.

DRJAY87
01-06-2013, 03:49 PM
The game is not broke when you go to the nursey don't fall into basement there is a staiway going down the medicine pack is right there pick it up then you will here a sound kill the zombie then get out
and work your way back to the lock outside door and hack the door and run away from all the zombies that will try to kill you. also before you leave the nursey hack the outside door next to it to get weapons and the dee letter to go back to the other hack door and follow stairs down new sewer to get off level

OlafTheLofty
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
The game is not broke when you go to the nursey don't fall into basement there is a staiway going down the medicine pack is right there pick it up then you will here a sound kill the zombie then get out
and work your way back to the lock outside door and hack the door and run away from all the zombies that will try to kill you. also before you leave the nursey hack the outside door next to it to get weapons and the dee letter to go back to the other hack door and follow stairs down new sewer to get off level

But you have to have unbarred the door before you died, otherwise you can't get to the stairs...