i have the insane edition but cannot activate the exclusive content
what the ****
i message you 3X on titter saying i cant connect
ignored
i message the facebook page
ignored
what
the
customer service? LOL more like take their money and run for the hills!
seriously this is ****ing ******** sort it out or give me a full ****ign refund

rcole_sooner
01-02-2013, 10:41 PM
You realize that this is not ubisoft support?

This is a community forum.

You can contact ubisoft support through the link in my sig.

Does you version connect through Steam or Uplay? (there may be other versions too, I am not sure)

CPRL.UPPUM
01-02-2013, 11:13 PM
uplay
it was the insane edition
i didnt know that could be bought through steam

WarhammerTX59
01-03-2013, 04:21 AM
welcome to my world

rcole_sooner
01-03-2013, 04:39 AM
I've thought I've seen references to folks using FC3 through Steam, but am not sure.

I have the Uplay version. I am connecting to the servers fine, now. I had trouble last week some time, but it has been good since.

That is the single player version. I have not tried mutli-player. Those server may be different.

CPRL.UPPUM
01-08-2013, 03:05 AM
well "customer support" is like talking to a brick wall
read from bottom to top
Response Matt Y. via Email 01/07/2013 20:46
Hello TOM,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately to help with this type of issue, we would need you to contact our support office directly. For your security, one of our reps will need to verify some account info before making any changes. You can reach our support team at (919)460-9778 M - F 9am - 12am EST. We hope to hear from you soon.

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/06/2013 16:32
that's the third ****ing time you've told me that exact same thing
and i will tell you the same thing again
I
LIVE
IN
ENGLAND
I
AM
NOT
PHONING
AMERICA
how about you look into server troubles on your end? MAYBE JUST MAYBE its an error your end

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/06/2013 16:06
Hello TOM,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately to help with this type of issue, we would need you to contact our support office directly. For your security, one of our reps will need to verify some account info before making any changes. You can reach our support team at (919)460-9778 M - F 9am - 12am EST. We hope to hear from you soon.

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/06/2013 16:03
ugh jesus christ
i disabled all my antivirus software and firewalls (AVG)
i dont have a proxy god ****
and i can see the page as it is shown:
i don't plan on playing multiplayer
i don't plan on using anything online in this game
other than activating monkey business
he lost expeditions
the warrior.hunter and predator packs
that's all i want to ****ing do

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/06/2013 15:40
Hello TOM,

There may be several different factors causing a problem like this. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Some anti-virus or firewall programs may prevent the Game Launcher from communicating properly with the service.
Please make sure that you have updated any anti-virus or personal firewall software you have installed.
Some software may need to be uninstalled from your computer to play the game.
Programs known to interfere with the Game Launcher:

ZoneAlarm
NetLimiter
Avira
Komodo
Hamachi
Rogers Online Protection
Ultimate Arena
CA Security Suite (also known as "My Kids")

-------------------------------------------

2. You will need to make sure that the following ports are open on your router or DSL modem's hardware firewall:

TCP ports: 80, 13000, 13005, 13200-13999

Unfortunately, we cannot provide assistance with opening ports, since the procedure depends on the configuration of your home network.
If you are unsure of how ports work, the best course of action may be to contact your router manufacturer, system administrator or ISP for more information.
You can also try to bypass the router by plugging directly into the modem to see if the connection error persists.
Also, you may need to update the firmware for that device if there is an update available.

http://portforward.com/guides.htm

3. Are you able to access the following URL?

http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/satellitelist/satellitelist.txt

the resulting page should look like this:

(The numbers themselves may not be exactly as shown above.)

If you are unable to display that page, try resetting your DNS host files using the links below:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034
http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

4. This problem may have to do with connecting through a proxy server to connect to the Internet.
The Ubisoft Game Launcher uses the Windows settings for the http proxy, but some configurations could experience problems.
If you connect to the Internet through a proxy, please try the following:

- Locate the settings.ini file located in the installation directory of the Ubisoft Game Launcher (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)
- Open it with Notepad, and add the following at the bottom of the document:

[ProxySettings]
ProxyHost=proxyhostname:proxyport
OverrideProxySettings=1

You will need to change the proxyhostname and proxyport to the values setup for your proxy. You can USUALLY find this information by:

- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools --> Internet Options
- Click on the Connections Tab and click on LAN Settings.
- The Proxy HostName (address) and Port can be found in this window.

If you don't know this information or are unsure how to find out your proxy settings, you may need to contact your ISP or network administrator for more information.

I hope these steps are helpful in resolving your connection issue.
If the issue persists, feel free to call us back or update this ticket via email.

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/06/2013 15:37
are you even a real person?! I ALREADY SAID I LIVE IN THE UK AND AM NOT PHONING AMERICA
jesus

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/06/2013 15:30
Hello TOM,

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/06/2013 15:29
done that
nothing
surprisingly :/

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/06/2013 14:58
Hello TOM,

Try these general connection steps to help facilitate a successful download/activation:

Disable any antivirus software and/or firewalls.
Try bypassing router by plugging directly into modem.
Minimize background applications that may be interfering with the game by booting into a Selective Startup state using the steps below:

Start by using the steps below to close some running background applications on the system.

1. Open your start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), or Search programs and files (Win 7)
2. Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the word MSCONFIG and press the Enter key to bring up the system configuration utility
3. Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window)
4. Once you've chosen Selective Startup, uncheck 'Load Startup Items'
5. Once you're done here, click Apply & OK, and let it reboot your computer

Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

*Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting 'Normal Startup"

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/06/2013 14:53
i live in the uk -_- im not calling the U.S to fix a 30 game
it would cost me allot of money

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/06/2013 14:46
Hello TOM,

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/04/2013 21:48
also just closed down all my anti virus and firewalls
still not connecting :/

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/04/2013 21:45
the dxdiag and msinfo would tell you that
wireless
netgear
(seriously? dxdiag didnt tell you that? oh wait it does right ***ken here on the 3rd line down) Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120830-0334)
desktop
no i only have the one pc

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/04/2013 15:40
Hello,

Thank you for your question and feedback. We have run some test based on your description and all services are currently up and running. Please keep in mind, that linking the forums does not dictate the nature of your issue or the steps we will take to assist. There are many users in the forums across a wide range of systems, networks, and locations. The issue could be region specific. We are only technical support. We will be happy to help to the best of our ability, however we will need more information (See Below). If we are unable to solve your issue with our troubleshooting, the most we will be able to do is report the issue over to the dev teams for further review. Keep in mind, we are not server admins and not in the same location as the servers or development teams. If there is determined to be a server side issue, we will be sure to pass the details along to the developers for you. At that point, they will take a look at everything server side and determine the needed fix. Further details will then be posted directly to the support site at http://support.ubi.com/ and/or the official message boards at http://forums.ubi.com/

1. Please confirm your ISP
2. Are you using Wired / Wireless
3. What is your Router / Modem Type
4. What OS are you using?
5. Are you using a desktop or Laptop
6. Finally, have you attempted to test the game from a second location (different network)

Try these general connection steps to help facilitate a successful download/activation:

Disable any antivirus software and/or firewalls.
Try bypassing router by plugging directly into modem.
Minimize background applications that may be interfering with the game by booting into a Selective Startup state using the steps below:

Start by using the steps below to close some running background applications on the system.

1. Open your start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), or Search programs and files (Win 7)
2. Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the word MSCONFIG and press the Enter key to bring up the system configuration utility
3. Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window)
4. Once you've chosen Selective Startup, uncheck 'Load Startup Items'
5. Once you're done here, click Apply & OK, and let it reboot your computer

Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

*Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting 'Normal Startup"

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/03/2013 17:48
here you go

Response Matt Y. via Email 01/03/2013 15:16
Hello TOM,

SYSTEM FILES

If you continue to experience problems, we will need two files from your system (Direct X and MS System Information). These files report all drivers for your sound and video card, as well as other vital information about your system that will help us in resolving your problem.

First, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system. Use this link for more info on DirectX: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113. After installing DirectX, follow these steps:

1. From Windows, click Start -> Run (XP), Start Search (Vista), or Search Programs and Files (Win 7). (Alternately, press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.)
2. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) and click OK.
3. Once the DXDIAG file is open, click on the "save all information... button.
4. Click the save button to save the file as a text file to your Desktop.
5. Click on Start -> Run.
6. In the Open box, type "msinfo32" (without the quotes) and click OK.
7. When the program comes up, click on File. Click on Save.
8. Click the "save" button to save the file as a .nfo file to your Desktop.
9. Click on the url (web link) for your incident in this email. http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/account/overview
10. Type in your ubi.com login name and password and click Login.
11. Click on the question you wish to update and click 'update question'.
12. Type a response in the "Results and/or Additional Information" section.
13. Click "browse" and find the "dxdiag.txt" you saved earlier and click Open.
14. Click Update to complete the incident
15. Repeat steps 11-14 to attach the "msinfo32" file.

Once received, we will examine your system info and get back to you as soon as we can.
Auto-Response 01/02/2013 22:17
Our system has detected you have requested information regarding a PC title.
To enable us to process your query we need further technical information regarding your operating sytem.
Please send us your dxdiag, if you are unsure how to retrieve this information please follow the instructions below
From Windows, click Start->Run
In the Open: box, Type DXDIAG
Click the save button to save the file as a text file in your Desktop.
Click the back button in this browser and attach the file at the bottom of the page.
Failure to supply this information now will result in an automated response being sent at a later stage and may delay your query being processed.

The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
Answer Link: Error Far Cry 3 servers are currently unavailable
Answer Link: Multiplayer Connection Issues in Far Cry 3
Answer Link: System Requirements for Far Cry 3
Answer Link: Cheaters online and other PunkBuster issues
Answer Link: Using the Map Editor in Far Cry 3

Customer TOM MICKLEBOROUGH via CSS Web 01/02/2013 22:17

title says it all
been trying to activate the content since the 27th december