PDA

View Full Version : SURELY its not as bad as it sounds ? ???

Stevepine
05-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I still think that maybe we are giving in to our natural tendancy to think the worst. No matter how hard I try I cannot believe that they will only give us a cinematic of the boat leaving port and then let us automatically chase a predetermined little red line across a map with a only a couple of opotunities to jump into the game and actually do something. Surely It can't be this bad. I still cant believe we wont at least be allowed to set bearings and plot our own way to the patrol zone. Surely they wont and cant do that to us and to their game!

Stevepine
05-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I still think that maybe we are giving in to our natural tendancy to think the worst. No matter how hard I try I cannot believe that they will only give us a cinematic of the boat leaving port and then let us automatically chase a predetermined little red line across a map with a only a couple of opotunities to jump into the game and actually do something. Surely It can't be this bad. I still cant believe we wont at least be allowed to set bearings and plot our own way to the patrol zone. Surely they wont and cant do that to us and to their game!