PDA

View Full Version : trk files porked

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Anyone else finding their trk files not adhering to events?
Just recorded one and my plane shoots into thin air then later ploughs in. This happens using the normal save trk after mission - haven't tried quick record yet.
This on top of not being able to take screen shots in 32bit is a poor show indeed. I shall just have to load Fruityloops and trance myself better.....

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Anyone else finding their trk files not adhering to events?
Just recorded one and my plane shoots into thin air then later ploughs in. This happens using the normal save trk after mission - haven't tried quick record yet.
This on top of not being able to take screen shots in 32bit is a poor show indeed. I shall just have to load Fruityloops and trance myself better.....

dux-1
08-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Same problem here.. The saved tracks are all messed up;
it's quite annoying..

S!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 01:00 AM
yeah - mine too - I thought it was probably related to using time compression like it sometimes was in original IL-2, BUT I have this problem on some QMB tracks where I never used time compression either while flying or viewing the replay.

Hope they getthis fixed - I love watching the tracks after my missions, to confirm ground kills and stuff etc.

Wir sind die schwarzen Husaren der Luft,
Die Stukas, die Stukas, die Stukas.

... "Stuka-Lied"

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 01:09 AM
I've seen several posts regarding this so you guys are not alone. I've recorded one track since the patch and it was fine; but only one. I've played 'the black death' track several dozen times however and it's virtually unchanged. There are a few small differences (an Il2 takes a hit in a slightly different location than id did pre patch) so I don't think that old tracks are being corrupted like they were w/ the original IL2.

Maybe one of you guys should try to isolate this event and submit a bug report. (instructions in the read me file that came w/ the patch.)

<center> http://www.4yourfuture.net/handshake.gif

"Altitude, speed, maneuver, fire!"-The "formula of Terror" of Aleksandr Pokryshkin, Three times awarded the rank of Hero of the Soviet Union

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 04:15 AM
The files saved when you click "Save Track" AFTER the mission are porked; they are text-based, and something's screwed up in them. The ones you save using QuickSave from WITHIN the mission are BINARY, and they will play back just fine. Assign a key to start recording in your bindings.

Regards,
HerrBaron