PDA

View Full Version : Controller dropping?

JaySleazy2011
12-29-2012, 04:35 AM
You sell your game on Steam, doesn't matter since I have to use the POS uplay to fire her up, I can deal with that. I'm used to your games being glitchy, but when a game is primarily designed to play on the "consoles" and yet has horrible controller support on the PC; are you serious? Every time i close the game i need to re-chose controller over keyboard/mouse. Every other game I play on PC i turn on the controller and it just works, Official Xbox 360 wireless, its not a 20 year old Logitech. Not to mention I have to pull the USB wireless receiver for it then start the game and reinsert the wireless receiver. You truly have alienated this PC gamer. I've been a die hard PC supporter since far cry, I swore off EA for their horrid business practices, you're next.

Before get better PC comes out, I run an I7 set up with dual gtx 570's SSDs and all top quality components. Win 7 64.

Is anyone else having controller issues every time they close the game?

fq360
12-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Just make sure Xbox controller is switched on before launching the game. Thus works. I had same issue but as long as its switched on before launching it worls

JaySleazy2011
12-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the response, Its beyond that, it is a recognition issue with this game. Honestly I have to pull the cord then re-plug it in then switch it to controller xbox 360 wireless.
Side note, once the next gen consoles come out, PC games will be better since the new consoles are going to use updated hardware. oh crossing fingers for quality, and minimal bugs...