PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 Naval Outfit is needed in free roam

LS786
12-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Just love Connors navel outfit IV seen loads of people wanting this outfit. IV downloaded the Aquila uniform it looks good but the Navel Aquila outfit looks awesome :D
i hope ubi soft makes this outfit available for normal game play or a new patch or a DLC I would definitely buy it! :D

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/07/1a/071a18622a71f0c6a0affe3fe88d6ce8.jpg

LoyalACFan
12-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I'd like it, but they'd have to patch in a new mannequin in the basement as well though.

LS786
12-29-2012, 02:19 AM
To be honest they should give us all the outfits that Connor wears
They are all awesome and patch them so they fit the wall in the basement
:D I hope they do this IV heard tho that next year they maybe getting
Some outfits out not sure if its true but cannot wait till GW DLC Connors wearing
A wolf outfit it looks well wicked :) hope we can use this in the original story line too :)

Megas_Doux
12-29-2012, 03:10 AM
Yes, PLEASE!!!!!

ProBomb2012
12-29-2012, 05:10 AM
They should just remove altairs, and ezios outfits and put the ones that connor really wore. and just put altair and ezios outfits in the pivots menu cuse i dont think connor had altairs outfit in his closet in that time period

fabio_kops
12-30-2012, 02:26 PM
they should take off the prisioners outfit and replace for Connors naval robes

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 02:29 PM
they should take off the prisioners outfit and replace for Connors naval robes
Uhhh..No I like all the outfits...either ADD outfits or don't....nothing should be replaced...Why anyway ?? Do we have such low standards that we can`t ask for ADDITIONS that we`d rather ask for replacements ?? It`s illogical and i`m against it...

AjinkyaParuleka
12-30-2012, 02:32 PM
I want Haytham and Desmond(hooded) skin,prisoners robe should be removed.

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 02:43 PM
I want Haytham and Desmond(hooded) skin,prisoners robe should be removed.
Goddammit ?? Did you read my above post ?? Why remove what other people might like ?? Are you people really that...I don't know...content ??

kuled2012
12-30-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd love a Desmond skin.

montagemik
12-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Uhhh..No I like all the outfits...either ADD outfits or don't....nothing should be replaced...Why anyway ?? Do we have such low standards that we can`t ask for ADDITIONS that we`d rather ask for replacements ?? It`s illogical and i`m against it...

The last thing AC-3 needs is worthless content included, (like most of the armoury) My standards aren't LOW , that's why i'd like crap like 'PRISONER' outfit replaced with a more practical Mercenary outfit.

Megas_Doux
12-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Jager outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LS786
01-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Keep all the outfits there coz there is plenty of space in the
Basement to add more outfits but defo we need Connors navel outfit that he wears
During the ship battles and haytham outfit aswell

LS786
01-12-2013, 03:04 AM

Yep they should keep all the outfits and give us the one's we
All like especially Connors naval outfit during the ship battels ( not the pre order one)

prince162010
01-14-2013, 03:30 AM
Jager outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my....yeah i'm with you it would be so cool if they put this outfit

Littleweasel
01-14-2013, 05:35 PM
to each their own i guess, but i think it would look kinda odd seeing connor running around the frontier in a naval outfit?

LS786
01-14-2013, 07:35 PM
to each their own i guess, but i think it would look kinda odd seeing connor running around the frontier in a naval outfit?

the pre order outfit Formal aquila one that looks odd but that outfit looks good to blend in with the blue coats lol
And Connorz in game Aquila outfit itz similar to his original assassins robes like his jacket and those feathers around his arms and those indian boots its looks well awesome :) and he looks like he's ready for some action and yeah the frontier maybe the outfit would look odd but that outfit its just agian awsome then agian we gonna be getting the wolf outfit thats definitely gonna look well awsome in the frontier :)

AdamDW79
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Definitely the American jager outfit with a cape and a few different colours but keep the mask but it would be better if was like a dlc were the Brits are winning and you join Americas side and have to we're a jager outfit with a cape or something that would be cool ;)