PDA

View Full Version : All AC3 sidequests broken

Ecokrazy
12-28-2012, 01:42 AM
Am I just really bad at the game or is someone else having this same problem? Every time I try to do a courier, assassination contract, or delivery mission the quest text pops up, and when I accept the quest the quest giver says NOTHING, and a random position is marked on my map (same position every time, its just seemingly random). I've gone to the position once or twice and it is just a grassy hill with absolutely nothing on it. I've tried to go to the people around it and they are all just random npcs. Am I just ******ed or is this a (gamebreaking) bug?

cmrggamer
12-28-2012, 02:36 AM
For the delivery missions they don't say anything, you just get a list of the things they want. I think the courier doesn't even say anything.
Can you give a more specific example of the problem you're having?

Ecokrazy
12-28-2012, 02:48 AM
There is nothing to indicate anything that I need to do. I simply see the quest name, hit e to accept, and then absolutely nothing happens. A custom waypoint appears on the map (but not the mini map) and it is in the same place no matter what side quest I'm trying to do and there is nothing there.

cmrggamer
12-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Hmm, that sounds like something you should probably contact support about.

So, when you find a courier, for example, there's the little envelope icon. When you activate the mission, there should be about four new envelope icons on your map. This isn't happening? For delivery missions, once you have all of their items their icon will appear again.

I'm sorry that I can't seem to be much help for you.

Ecokrazy
12-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah, that's the problem. I look on my map and there is an envelope for the mission, and when I run over to the icon to start the quest I just get a custom waypoint ONLY on the main map that leads to a grassy hill with nothing there. I don't get any more icons on my map. I did randomly come across a guy I was supposed to deliver mail to, and it let me deliver it, but there was no icon on the map that should have led me to him or anything.