PDA

View Full Version : Proof that a future Assassin's Creed will be in the Modern Day

MohMurad
12-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Look at this Wiki post here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_of_Eden_3). It is the page for the Apple of Eden, a piece of ancient and technologically advanced equipment created by the First Civilization. However, under "Known Owners" it says that John F. Kennedy owned it till 1963. I've just freaking discovered something epic! This could mean that, maybe not the next, but a future Assassin's Creed title will be set in the mid 1900s.

I can't believe it, it sounds too good to be true but it's on the Wiki page, so whoever posted it may be spoilerfor a future game. Yes a random guy could've just wrote this, but why would they? It's not like it sounds like a hoax. It also says that Washington owned it, but he didn't in the game, even though I think, that in some glyphs in the previous game, there were pictures of Washington and Kennedy holding the Apple, and you had to find it. There is even a screenshot here of Washington holding the apple (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_of_Eden_3?file=Glyph_2-3.jpg) in a glyph puzzle. That's another thing I remembered just now.

Thoughts?

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Thoughts ?? Hmm....Did you play ANY of the games ?? that`s my thought xD

I don't mean to be a **** (maybe I do) but this was known since 2009 and does not mean anything...MAYBE, but it`s not a confirmation.

MohMurad
12-27-2012, 09:58 PM
If you read it well enough I would've mentioned that in some glyphs he done this, so yes I played all except AC1, what makes you think that? I feel like this needs to be spread since not many people go on the Wiki, and even if they did I don't think a lot of people know about this.

Anyway, didn't you say you were leaving the forum about 2 months ago?

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 10:00 PM
If you read it well enough I would've mentioned that in some glyphs he done this, so yes I played all except AC1. I feel like this needs to be spread since not many people go on the Wiki, and even if they did I don't think a lot of people know about this.

Anyway, didn't you say you were leaving the forum about 2 months ago?
I said I may come back and I did....Reasons I do not wish to fully disclose..

Anyways, I hate to break it to ya, but EVERYONE knows that Info... don't believe me ?? You`ll see if someone notices this thread...I mean most guys read the Wiki and Everyone played AC II and did all the Glyphs...So..yeah:rolleyes:

MohMurad
12-27-2012, 10:23 PM
I said I may come back and I did....Reasons I do not wish to fully disclose..

Anyways, I hate to break it to ya, but EVERYONE knows that Info... don't believe me ?? You`ll see if someone notices this thread...I mean most guys read the Wiki and Everyone played AC II and did all the Glyphs...So..yeah:rolleyes:

So why aren't they making any discussion about this? This can't just mean nothing, as you said, because why would someone (possible Ubisoft devs) post something like this without it being in a future game, as the year being the 1900s.

ACfan443
12-27-2012, 10:33 PM
All the games 'planted seeds' which allow the developers to go wherever they want in a sequel. The JFK thing is just another opportunity for them, it doesn't mean they'll necessarily go there.

ze_topazio
12-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Hitler had one too and so did Jesus, doesn't mean we are going to have a game with Jesus, it's just backstory to enrich the AC universe.

andreja110s
12-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Hitler had one too and so did Jesus, doesn't mean we are going to have a game with Jesus.

lol

I donīt think any of the AC game will be set so far in the future... Itīs not their style....

Donkiey Nick
12-27-2012, 10:41 PM
i read that the next one is set late 1800 in Brazil but a world war 2 game would make more sense with the first game taking place in a country with a high jewish population

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 10:45 PM
i read that the next one is set late 1800 in Brazil but a world war 2 game would make more sense with the first game taking place in a country with a high jewish population
That Rumor was refuted and the games will never take place in WW II...Confirmed

andreja110s
12-27-2012, 10:46 PM
a world war 2 game would make more sense with the first game taking place in a country with a high jewish population

No,... Just no... That would make AC a third person shooter game.

Vex_Assassin
12-27-2012, 10:57 PM
I've just freaking discovered something epic!

Really? ... I know M asked you but have you even played the glyphs in ACII? Like seriously... You would have known that back in 2009 if you had.

So why aren't they making any discussion about this? This can't just mean nothing, as you said, because why would someone (possible Ubisoft devs) post something like this without it being in a future game, as the year being the 1900s.

The discussions were made back in 2009 after ACII's release... It doesn't have to be in a game just because they said or showed something. In ACII, Shawn says he killed someone and that he would do so again if he needs to even if he hates it. Will we ever see Shawn killing that person? Probably not. The glyphs were there to show the player history isn't really like we know it and to put mystery into the fight between the Assassins and the Templars.

DELTA Kristian
12-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Guys look at the events... it says database archives down. 21/12/12 and seems Juno is pissed of and you will be playing in the FUTURE..

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Guys look at the events... it says database archives down. 21/12/12 and seems Juno is pissed of and you will be playing in the FUTURE..
-__-

I fee like I`m on Youtube..

the_atm
12-27-2012, 11:36 PM
umm... first off, that wiki is updated by anybody, so someone probably read that in the encyolopedia or from one of the comics and put that in there.

That's been there since ACII was first released.

you've discovered nothing, sorry chap.

and they will not put a whole Ac game in the fut- present because of their tag line... "History is our playground" it wouldn't be history if it was in the present day.

SkiesSeven
12-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Wherever the next game takes place it will definitely bring back tree climbing.

I predict AC4 will be China.

Vex_Assassin
12-27-2012, 11:53 PM

Thanks Sherlock...

YuurHeen
12-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Hitler had one too and so did Jesus, doesn't mean we are going to have a game with Jesus, it's just backstory to enrich the AC universe.

Lol a ac game with Jesus. now that would make the news. Or with Mohammed then they really can expect death treaths.
not likely indeed.

Assassin_M
12-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Or with Mohammed then they really can expect death treaths.
not likely indeed.
If they portray him Correctly, and not hatefully and actually get Muslim Scholars and Expert Historians to study Prophet Muhammad`s life, then there`ll be no death threats....You utter what the news feeds you it seems....Before you do so, I urge you to understand first.

A small minority of idiots might throw a fit initially, but nothing worthy of note..

Dosenwabe
12-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Before I played it for the first time, I thought Jesus is the endboss in the first AC, because I read somewhere that you can go to Jerusalem.

ACfan443
12-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Lol a ac game with Jesus. now that would make the news. Or with Mohammed then they really can expect death treaths.
not likely indeed.

That's just stereotyping though, AC1 was the most religion based and featured 3 of the major religions, the portrayal of them was done pretty well and there was no backlash.

Assassin_M
12-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Before I played it for the first time, I thought Jesus is the endboss in the first AC, because I read somewhere that you can go to Jerusalem.
what does that have to do with anything ? I know the story of Jesus, but still...I mean a lot of other Religious figures were there too...:p

MohMurad
12-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Really? ... I know M asked you but have you even played the glyphs in ACII? Like seriously... You would have known that back in 2009 if you had.

The discussions were made back in 2009 after ACII's release... It doesn't have to be in a game just because they said or showed something. In ACII, Shawn says he killed someone and that he would do so again if he needs to even if he hates it. Will we ever see Shawn killing that person? Probably not. The glyphs were there to show the player history isn't really like we know it and to put mystery into the fight between the Assassins and the Templars.

I thought I had discovered something because I had played AC2 in late 2011, and I was talking about how it was on the Wiki, mainly not about the glyphs. I didn't play in 2009, and so I didn't go on the Wiki to notice that this "discovery" was here since 2009. **** I look stupid.

Rubble The Dj1
12-28-2012, 01:59 AM
If they portray him Correctly, and not hatefully and actually get Muslim Scholars and Expert Historians to study Prophet Muhammad`s life, then there`ll be no death threats....You utter what the news feeds you it seems....Before you do so, I urge you to understand first.

A small minority of idiots might throw a fit initially, but nothing worthy of note..

creating any image of mohammed is totally forbidden in the muslim community, it would not happen. although id like to see a creed where jesus is a templar and your a roman assasin. EPIC

Berrg3
12-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Really, really, REAALLY LATE.

Assassin_M
12-28-2012, 02:05 AM
creating any image of mohammed is totally forbidden in the muslim community, it would not happen. although id like to see a creed where jesus is a templar and your a roman assasin. EPIC
You`re going to teach me about the Muslim community ? Really ? It`s not "forbidden", just discouraged. The Hadith and Sira have depictions and descriptions of Prophet Muhammed`s appearance. It`s not a sin to depict him at all and like I said, stop parroting what the media feeds you and actually study the Muslim community you claim to know so well..

The Muslim community has no problem with accurate depictions, it`s just DISCOURAGED. there`s a difference. Oh and by depiction I dont mean some bearded pig with a bomb on his head..

SkiesSeven
12-28-2012, 04:18 AM
You`re going to teach me about the Muslim community ? Really ? It`s not "forbidden", just discouraged.

Our friend Rubble The Dj doesn't seem to understand that there are MANY communities within Islam.

And yes, the cause of this ignorance are the media manipulators and sensationalist swines out there.

MohMurad
12-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Don't reply back Rubble no need to start a debate in a pointless thread I made.

Deadlysyns666
12-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Jesus was just a man in the AC universe who used The Shroud to make people see wat he wanted them to see and he was neither Templar or Assassin so no

dewgel
12-28-2012, 12:37 PM

Dude, AC2 revealed hundreds of time periods and notable figures who had POE's. You're just looking at one particular case. Seriously, re-play AC2. Do all 16's Glyphs again, then you'll know.

pacmanate
12-28-2012, 12:54 PM
At OP just because its new to you doesn't mean it is to anyone else.

Also, you didn't discover it, the person that wrote it did off someone else.

MohMurad
12-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Alright I get it stop posting for no reason.

MohMurad
12-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Dude, AC2 revealed hundreds of time periods and notable figures who had POE's. You're just looking at one particular case. Seriously, re-play AC2. Do all 16's Glyphs again, then you'll know.

I was talking about the Wiki page. I already knew about the glyps, I just forgot about how there were so many people in different time periods with POEs, not just JFK.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-28-2012, 04:08 PM
You are wrong their,Jesus was neutral and had no connections to either guilds whatsoever.Templar's killed Jesus Christ cuz he had a P.O.E.(i don't understand why they have to kill to get back a P.O.E.).Also by saying that Prophet Muhammed shouldn't be portrayed even as a good guy,you are accepting a game where Jesus Christ has to be killed..you seem to dislike Christianity.IMO I would totally love how the Prophet was contacted by one of the TWCB through a P.O.E. or an accidental touch with the crystal ball...I would play any historical setting but not WWII,we would just have another Third Person COD.

zerocooll21
12-28-2012, 04:50 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/zerocooll21/Cat%20Memes/abandon-thread-gif-cats_zps31260765.gif

YuurHeen
12-28-2012, 05:41 PM

I am not sure that that minority is small. I totally agree that there are more groups of moslims that would not put on death threats but you have to agree that there are still plenty muslims that would be insulted even if he was potrait like a saint.

Vex_Assassin
12-28-2012, 09:40 PM
I am not sure that that minority is small. I totally agree that there are more groups of moslims that would not put on death threats but you have to agree that there are still plenty moslims that would be insulted even if he was potrait like a saint.

You speak like you know what the Muslims are thinking, but yet you can't even spell it right ...

YuurHeen
12-28-2012, 10:47 PM
You speak like you know what the Muslims are thinking, but yet you can't even spell it right ...

can't or don't?

DTfunjumper
12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Played and saw the glyphs, didn't even see them as possible sequels, just as "explanation" and connection to present actions and how the world is formed in AC logic ;)

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 05:16 AM
I am not sure that that minority is small. I totally agree that there are more groups of moslims that would not put on death threats but you have to agree that there are still plenty muslims that would be insulted even if he was potrait like a saint.
No They`re a minority...I know. It`s the western media that feeds you this and this is there lovely mindset. "Hey, so there`s 1.8 Billion Muslims right ?? Lets ignore all the peaceful, open minded ones and focus on the extremist, violent ones, because that gets Money and viewers" Give me ONE positive DEPICTION of Prophet Muhammad from Western media. There`s none and that`s why ALL you see is the Idiotic minority (Yes they`re a minority) that throws a fit all the time, because the west NEVER depicts the Prophet Muhammad in a Positive light. It`s always either a Pig or a bearded pedophile with a knife in one hand and a bomb in the other...People tend to think they know everything about everyone simply because they watch TV. The depiction of the Prophet IS NOT a sin, it`s discouraged. If a positive depiction of him was actually given, you`ll see the normal, 100 people so marches that chant death to America, but you`ll see praise and intrigue from everyone else..

And that`s the last thing I`m going to say about this subject...