PDA

View Full Version : Just a few thing to consider...

ghengis1980
12-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Dear Ubisoft I have enjoyed your games for many years. Please could you stop ****ing them up for me ? that would be awesome. By this I mean stop trying to fix what isn't broken i.e the free running and climbing mechanic is now so fluid I end up leaping in random directions and flying out of god **** trees when I didn't press the jump button!

Another tip for you... white backgrounds and white writing ...Can anyone see the problem ?? I cannot read the story If I cannot read the ****ing subtitles so either put it in English and let us assume they are speaking in their native tongue like they do in ooh I don't know EVERY ****ING FILM THAT'S RELEASED! or change the background/text colour so I can read it.

My next little tip... this is a good one your gonna love it, While I don't mind having personal objective to complete throughout the game do you not think it might be a wise idea to not have some of them bug out so that it makes them unobtainable ? Crazy Idea I know or here's one, How about when I'm screaming through a level at high speed with the objective of not hitting anything more than twice, how about not directing me into a tree and then slowing it down so I have about 6 milliseconds to get out of the way when play resumes ?

Also how about explaining new thing to the character BEFORE things happen like when they have to leave an area, just so they're not left wandering around like an idiot for ten minutes ?

Other than that i am thouroughly enjoying my playthrough of your game.

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't like your tone:) and constant cussing like a raging no life does not make it better:)

There`s a feedback thread too:)

TrueAssassin77
12-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Troll Alert!!! Troll Alert!!! EVERYONE BACK AWAY SLOWLY!

ghengis1980
12-27-2012, 08:23 AM
I don't like your tone:) and constant cussing like a raging no life does not make it better:)

There`s a feedback thread too:)

Let me explain a few things little boy, I work hard for my money... I am not a little 13 year old whelp who's mummy or daddy buys his **** for him/her. I choose to spend my money on games I think will be good. These games are not cheap and I could very easily spend the money elsewhere. However, when someone, anyone, buys a game that is not to their standard, nor the standard it should be anyways, they have a right to feel aggrieved. Just because I do not choose to sit in silence and accept things for "the way they are" des not make me a troll.

TrueAssassin77
12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Let me explain a few things little boy, I work hard for my money... I am not a little 13 year old whelp who's mummy or daddy buys his **** for him/her. I choose to spend my money on games I think will be good. These games are not cheap and I could very easily spend the money elsewhere. However, when someone, anyone, buys a game that is not to their standard, nor the standard it should be anyways, they have a right to feel aggrieved. Just because I do not choose to sit in silence and accept things for "the way they are" des not make me a troll.

60 dollars? thats cheap yo. You bought the game. deal with it. He didn't say "don't complain" he said "There is a feedback thread" also he commented on you immature tone. You say you aren't 13... but you sure as hell fooled me. Sounded just like a immature 13 year old whelp. It's fine to complain but you my friend had a pregant female dog fit. pure and simple. please learn proper manners. and i hope you do well on your SAT ;)

ghengis1980
12-27-2012, 08:35 AM
60 dollars? thats cheap yo. You bought the game. deal with it. He didn't say "don't complain" he said "There is a feedback thread" also he commented on you immature tone. You say you aren't 13... but you sure as hell fooled me. Sounded just like a immature 13 year old whelp. It's fine to complain but you my friend had a pregant female dog fit. pure and simple. please learn proper manners. and i hope you do well on your SAT ;)

60 dollars is cheap ? As I said my parents do not buy things for me. It's clear you have absolutely no respect or value for money so I suggest until you learn these things you stay out of the discussion. My immature tone ? why? because I am vocal in my getting sub-par value for money ? Or do you actually buy into all that rap about "people who swear having limited vocabulary" Good job we don't all think like you do or nothing would ever change eh ?

And while you're banging on about people's immaturity, I suggest you learn how to write proper English first... then you don't look like such an idiot.

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 08:50 AM
then you don't look like such an idiot.
how ironic...

TrueAssassin77
12-27-2012, 08:51 AM
60 dollars is cheap ? As I said my parents do not buy things for me. It's clear you have absolutely no respect or value for money so I suggest until you learn these things you stay out of the discussion. My immature tone ? why? because I am vocal in my getting sub-par value for money ? Or do you actually buy into all that rap about "people who swear having limited vocabulary" Good job we don't all think like you do or nothing would ever change eh ?

And while you're banging on about people's immaturity, I suggest you learn how to write proper English first... then you don't look like such an idiot.

It has become apparent that I have a higher standard of living than one such as yourself. You are immature. It is a fact, not an opinion. There is evidence supporting such a conclusion. I'm am sorry for assuming that you are successful in life. A mere $60 must have wiped your whole pay-check! From now on, I'll assume all who have immature tones must be low on income. You are sensitive. There is ample evidence supporting this. To lash out at any who dare question you! LOL. You are a troll. A plethora of evidence suggests this as well. It is not that I cannot write proper english. It is that why should I? As long as the message I am communicating is recieved in a way common folk can understand, why should I bother with grammar? with spelling? To please the grammar police such as yourself? I THINK NOT!
The feedback thread is over there. I suggest you grow up and post a semi-constructive version of your critisim in the appropriate thread.

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 08:57 AM
"Just a few THING to consider"

Proper English for the win

TrueAssassin77
12-27-2012, 09:02 AM
"Just a few THING to consider"

Proper English for the win

Wow.

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey, mate we want no quarrel. We probably over did it a little, but by no means am I discouraging you from voicing your opinion. Do so. Politely, coherently and constructively. You buy their work. It`s hard work..it`s not like you`re getting crap..

There`s a feedback thread..The makers of the game read it. they do not read individual complaint threads. So if you want to be heard, the feedback thread is your place...