PDA

View Full Version : Juno and 16 said something at the end of Brotherhood *Spoilers for AC3*

DylanJosh9
12-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Clay and Juno both talk about finding Eve. Clay specifically tells Desmond that he needs to find Eve and that her DNA is the key to saving the world.
Even Juno mentions her, albeit in a vague way "She lies not within our sight. Find her?" something like that.

Another thing. 16 mentions Desmond's son. That was also not touched upon.

I originally thought these were things left for future games. But that doesn't make sense - why would they tell Desmond then?

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Clay and Juno both talk about finding Eve.
Juno never mentions Eve. Just a vague "She"

Clay specifically tells Desmond that he needs to find Eve and that her DNA is the key to saving the world.
He never said that her DNA is the key to save the world. Just "Find Eve....The Key....Her DNA"

Even Juno mentions her, albeit in a vague way "She lies not within our sight. Find her?" something like that.
See above

Another thing. 16 mentions Desmond's son. That was also not touched upon.
Future games are still coming

I originally thought these were things left for future games. But that doesn't make sense
Why not ?? They find a Key to the inner door ("THE KEY" -Clay) of the Temple and One new person entered with Desmond inside the temple (William)(There is one who will accompany you through the gate, she lies not within our sight) Finding Eve does not necessarily mean a Woman and Desmond`s Son ?? Hell he can be in ANY AC after, so I don't see where your confusion is coming from..

infamous_ezio
12-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah.. that makes no sense.. Juno never mentioned Eve, just a female in general..

POP1Fan
12-27-2012, 04:51 PM
This kind of threads are starting to piss me off.
First of all, the series in not over... not in the slightest.
Second, do you think the devs are such idiots to believe the fans pure cretins that forget key things mentioned by one of the most important character in the series??
Everything will be answered and new questions will be raised... it is a cycle. But to keep the interest living they can't answer EVERYTHING!

ACfan443
12-27-2012, 05:13 PM
This kind of threads are starting to piss me off.
First of all, the series in not over... not in the slightest.
Second, do you think the devs are such idiots to believe the fans pure cretins that forget key things mentioned by one of the most important character in the series??
Everything will be answered and new questions will be raised... it is a cycle. But to keep the interest living they can't answer EVERYTHING!

We could be at AC10 and still longing for answers, sometimes full conclusions are nice. Instead of stretching the same story over many sequels, they could just start a whole new story arc, it would be far more interesting.

POP1Fan
12-27-2012, 05:45 PM
We could be at AC10 and still longing for answers, sometimes full conclusions are nice. Instead of stretching the same story over many sequels, they could just start a whole new story arc, it would be far more interesting.

Well, the answers to those questions kinda lead to the new story arc you metion. I agree that stretching it for too long is not very good, but the questions unaswered come from the third game of the series. Not the first. They answered questions from AC1 and AC2, ACR answered some from ACB and AC3 resolved Desmond's story. For every question whit no answer we have a dozen more answered.