PDA

View Full Version : Who would win?

Melonie
12-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Big question of the century!

Altair, Ezio, Connor, Desmond. Put them in a guantlet -- who comes out alive?

Turul.
12-26-2012, 07:25 AM
altair was probably the stealthiest, but lacked in technology,
Ezio was brutal, tough and had so many different ways to defeat his foes
connor was born to hunt, he is a great balance of stealth and combat and has very modern weaponry.
desmond has learned from each of these assassin's, but really lacks experience in reality

i'd say it'd be a close battle between ezio and connor, but i think connor has more agility than ezio and is able access each of his abilities more quickly.
connor wins, but it'd be one hell of a fight

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 07:32 AM
A female :O

RinoTheBouncer
12-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Ezio ;) he's the best, the strongest, the smartest not to mention the hottest ;)

shobhit7777777
12-26-2012, 09:00 AM
The way I see it...

Altair - Martian Manhunter/Green Lantern. Mystical warrior-monk....who kicked *** with the POE.

Ezio - Batman/Flash - Enigmatic and charismatic with a mean streak in him and a penchant for using dirty tactics...he is a clever and highly intelligent combatant...using a **** ton of "gadgets" and tools to gain the upper hand AND IMO had the fastest killstreaks out of all the Assassin's....ACR Ezio just mows people down in a domino dance of death. Not to mention that he is the absolute boss in getting shizz done. Recreate the Assassin order? Done....Retake Istanbul? lol done....Retake Europe AND the Mediterranean? done yesterday.

Connor - Batman/Superman - This dude uses agility, speed and strength combined with some uber sneaky to dismantle unfriendly human beings. This guy is a potent mix of brains and brawn. Not only can he take out an entire redcoat patrol without a shot fired or a cry for help raised...he can cut entire platoons to ribbons.

So it all comes down to...who is more Batman

Altair...nope..early elimination

Ezio - well he embodies not only the Batman persona of being a sneaky, dirty fighter with a fetish for bombs, darts, poison and diversions and being a leader....he also is Bruce Wayne the playboy millionaire. Batman % - 70

Connor - He completely embodies Batman the fear inducing demon of the night. He is a stalker in every sense of the word (even the negative one- who is right outside OP's window....with a pair of NVGs) not only does he bring peak human physique into the fray he is an absolute monster when it comes to combat and stealth. The dude also plays the part of Bruce Wayne - the slightly mental, brooding, angsty, pseudo-emo recluse who is obsessive about justice. Batman % - 75

So.....Connor wins...by a very very small margin

Because remember folks...Batman always wins....even against himself. And then the universe explodes since it is a paradox.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year

XXOXOXOXOXOX

oh and **** the mayans....should've carried the 2

i WiLL aM
12-26-2012, 11:45 AM
You should make a poll!
I'd have to go with Connor, with Ezio being a close second. ;)

AjinkyaParuleka
12-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Desmond will win.Rocket Launcher ftw.

CFC_Hero
12-26-2012, 03:51 PM
I love Ezio but now that I think about it ... Its Connor, Hes more brutal in combat in and vicious but it'd be a close fight. O:

XLT sMasHerZZX
12-26-2012, 04:03 PM
The Mayans.

ToughGuy31
12-28-2012, 08:02 AM
Desmond probably, because he has the skills of ALL 3 put together. But if he wasn't in the ring, it would be a close match between Ezio and Connor.

LoyalACFan
12-28-2012, 08:04 AM
John Marston

Bullet747
12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Achillese Davenport. He's pretty slick with that cane.

But I think Connor beats Altair and Ezio one on one. If it's in a forest he might be able to beat them in a two on one fight.

TheHumanTowel
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM
They'd work together to break out of the arena they're in and then go after those who imprisoned them and cut a bloody swath through their enemies. Then they'd all go for frozen yogurts to celebrate. Ezio's buying.

Sushiglutton
12-28-2012, 03:43 PM
I think Ezio would win because he doesn't mind to fight dirty. In a straight fight I think Connor would win.

TheSpong
12-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Altair, Ezio, Connor & Desmond get in a fight. Who wins? Society.

POP1Fan
12-28-2012, 04:41 PM
The Templars.

Jexx21
12-28-2012, 04:49 PM
they'd all kill each other.

YuurHeen
12-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Desmond.
got all skills from all 3
got a apple
got a gun

zzmorg82
12-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Connor would most likely, but it would be close.

the_atm
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Connor plain and simple. He would sit in a tree and wait for the others to die of starvation.

and desmond would be sitting in the animus dead because... that's what he does best :D

but in all honesty, Connor would win, he's the most brutal in both hand to hand and long distance. the others wouldnt stand a chance, he started and ended a revolution!

predatorpulse7
12-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Simple.

The newest guy always wins.

:)

lothario-da-be
12-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Simple.

The newest guy always wins.

:)
Indeed, especialy now because they always went closer to 2012.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Why don't you guys understand?!?Desmond will win obviously,assault rifles,bullet proof armor,intel of altair,skills of ezio,deadliness of connor and also an apple of eden.He would destroy them all in a second..not to mention a nuclear bomb.