PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers how juno saved the world?????

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Can someone actually tell me how Juno saved the world with evidence to back it up?

GoldyTart
12-26-2012, 07:54 AM
I posted this from another thread that asked a similar question. First of all, Juno didn't save the world. It was through Minerva's device that saved the world (although they never explained how it was saved.) It's more complex than that. Read below to get an idea.
AC3 ENDING SPOILERS!!!!

Minerva's original intention was to create a device that could stop the solar flare scheduled for 2012. She sent messages to Ezio so that it could reach Desmond through the Animus. Juno blamed the humans for the deaths of her people (TWCB) and she wanted revenge. To stop this, Minerva left Juno for dead and was hopeful that her plan would work and the people of 2012 could be saved. She decided to look one last time to see if her plans worked and was surprised to see the result. Juno actually manipulated Minerva's device so that Juno could rise and take over the world when Desmond activates it. So in one last desperate attempt Minerva went to Desmond and pleaded him to not to activate the device. Juno must not be released else the people will be in trouble. So Minerva requested Desmond to let the Solar flare do its thing and let the world burn because that is better than letting Juno free. The problem with that theory is that if Desmond doesn't activate the device, 90% of the people will die and Desmond will be herald as a Saint to guide the remaining people living. He will be considered very important and when he dies people will think he is like Jesus and the survivors will preserve his words. Soon people who have different opinions over Desmond's words will start a conflict eventually leading to the war between Templars and Assassins. This will be a self-repeating cycle and there will never be a way out of the loop. So Desmond believed that he must activate the device because he believed in his brotherhood and knew that they will defeat Juno when the time comes. Because he was against Minerva, Minerva told him that the consequences of Desmond's actions will kill him. So Desmond sacrificed himself to save humanity from the flare.

I think Desmond, although a disappointment to some, made the right and honorable choice.

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 08:39 AM
can you back this theory with evidence because in the game guide it says that juno used the towers from the first soloution

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 09:14 AM
can you back this theory with evidence because in the game guide it says that juno used the towers from the first soloution
Towers ?? No...They abandoned that Solution long ago.

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 09:31 AM
But Juno says some retured and "set machines to do what flesh could not" because they didnt have time to finish it

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
But Juno says some retured and "set machines to do what flesh could not" because they didnt have time to finish it
Wha- What ? Which solution are we talking about here ?? the towers or the Vessels ??

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 10:18 AM
towers

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 10:22 AM
towers
And your question regarding the towers is ??

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 10:53 AM
My point is that you posted that minera created the device to save the world but the guide says it was the towers

GoldyTart
12-26-2012, 10:58 AM
My point is that you posted that minera created the device to save the world but the guide says it was the towers

An unofficial guide should never be trusted because of the inaccuracies it may have. To answer your questions, They abandoned the tower and moved onto other solutions.

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 11:02 AM
An unofficial guide should never be trusted because of the inaccuracies it may have. To answer your questions, They abandoned the tower and moved onto other solutions.
This

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 11:32 AM
In the GAME juno says thy set machines to work on the towers

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 11:36 AM
In the GAME juno says thy set machines to work on the towers
She never said that..i`m certain. And even if they did, so what ? They Abandoned the Project altogether, they did not leave the machines working by themselves and again even if they did, the towers would not have survived the First Solar flare..

I dont know why you`re putting so much confusion in the Towers xD

Assassins Creed has no OFFICIAL game guide. Any third party game guide is Unofficial and is bound to have errors

shadowlord4001
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
well mine guide is official because it was approved by alex hutchesion and says official game guide on front cover ubisoft would sue them if it was wrong and WATCH THE FIRST SOLUTION AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE THE MACHINES PART

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 11:59 AM
well mine guide is official because it was approved by alex hutchesion and says official game guide on front cover ubisoft would sue them if it was wrong and WATCH THE FIRST SOLUTION AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE THE MACHINES PART
I did...That`s why I said I`m certain.....Also, again..even if they did use machines (Which does not really even matter) The Towers would`v been obliterated by the first Solar flare..

EDIT: WAIT WAIT...give me a moment...I may correct my self right now..

EDIT 2: How on earth did i miss this ?? I`m so stupid...I apologize. I stand corrected. Indeed, after Minerva and the gang abandoned the towers, some returned and made "Metal" finish what flesh could not. So Apparently the machines did not finish on time for the first Disaster and correct as you may be regarding the Machines, They most likely perished in the first solar flare..

XLT sMasHerZZX
12-26-2012, 02:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 03:31 AM
lol this is the answer