PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 and Ac4

rashaanburns
12-26-2012, 06:25 AM
I thought Assassins Creed 3 was a huge expanision and success for the series. People said to not get it, because "they are all the same" but AC3 has prove them wrong.
Simplifying the combat and free running system made the game highly enjoyable and kept me on the edge of my seat (sofa) until the suprising ending (wont ruin it for you). Combat flowed frequently and felt great. Free running got me places faster, and I was more entertained while rushing to my next objective, which had a good feeling over the span of the game.
The story was incrediable. People say that Connor was the worst assassin out of the 2 previous ones, but I strongly dissagre. Each of the assassins had their flaws, and Connor was a hothead. Although at times he showed total disrespect twords his allies, he always (or usually) realized what he's done and apologized. And for me, that makes him a far better assassin than the critics say he was.
Of course, the game has flaws. I'm not going to butter the game up and say it was flawless and asstonishing. Their can be several problems in many peoples eyes, but thats their opinion, all I'm going to say is the main problem. Bugs. Everyone witnessed the bugs. I thought they wernt going to be bad but the truth is: Bugs. Suck. They really do. And they seem to happen at the least convenint time for you. But bugs are patchable, so no need to flip-a-swtch about that.
The only campain problem I thought, was the large battles. I was really looking forward to running into battle with 400 patriots to defeat readcoats and kill a templar, especially in the Bunker Hill mission. Thats not exactly how it happend, but to me thats only a minor problem and the mission was still amazing. So no biggie.
Honestly if your still reading, Im thankfull, cause my fingers are starting to hurt, but my main point is coming up, so if your going to read anything, you should read the upcoming paragraph.

READ ---- Ac4. After the Ac3 ending, I'm waiting in agony for the next expansion the the Assassin's story against the tempars. Ubisoft gave us many historic settings and claimed that some were boring, including World War 2. An Frankley (see what I did there?) I think World War 2 (and so do millions of fans) would be THE PERFECT setting for an Assassins game. Nazi's CONTROL? People's FREEDOM? That sounds like what the Assassins stand for. Freedom. WW2 offers great battles (this could offer huge battles like ones identical to Bunker hill, which was mentioned in the earlyier paragraph) and struggles for anybody, including the Assassins. But warning Ubisoft, dont make this into a shooter, or many fans will be lost. Use the classic blades to ocampany you protaganist and mabey a pistol. DOnt have him "guns a blazng". So in a quick sum up; Ac4 needs Ww2
Thats all I'v got to say.

ll SaintEd ll
01-03-2013, 03:06 PM
You're asking more for NAZI GERMANY, not specifically World War II.

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-03-2013, 03:21 PM
I just want a good, interesting, fluent, amazing looking game that I can enjoy. I appreciate peoples ideas but I just want another amazing AC game.

pirate1802
01-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I just want a good, interesting, fluent, amazing looking game that I can enjoy. I appreciate peoples ideas but I just want another amazing AC game.

This. I don't care where they set the next game as long as they do as good a job as they have for the past five games. Ofcourse just my opinion, but I don't really have any complaints regarding the setting of the games, so they can set it wherever they want, I'm sure it'll turn out to be good.

ThankOurTroops
01-03-2013, 10:48 PM
After how AC3 ended, I don't see any possible way or reason to continue the series. Don't get me wrong, with the MASSIVE improvements to combat and free running not to mention the AMAZING naval combat it would be a shame to end everything now. I can't even imagine what they would do in the future.

Sushiglutton
01-03-2013, 11:03 PM
After how AC3 ended, I don't see any possible way or reason to continue the series. Don't get me wrong, with the MASSIVE improvements to combat and free running not to mention the AMAZING naval combat it would be a shame to end everything now. I can't even imagine what they would do in the future.

But AC3 ended with a cliffhanger

SPOILER Juno is on the loose! /SPOILER

Assassin_M
01-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Really ? work better on that...because with the way AC III ended, there sure as hell is so much more to explore..